👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Well its how he appears on the pitch so i guess it's only right for him to pose in the kit with it. I still wish he'd get rid of it tho, it's like 6 years now ffs bones heal harder from breaks.

Well its how he appears on the pitch so i guess it's only right for him to pose in the kit with it. I still wish he'd get rid of it tho, it's like 6 years now ffs bones heal harder from breaks.

He's a triplet, so his skull is naturally thinner than the average person.

Plus it was never a break, but rather a depressed fracture. That sort of injury takes years to fully heal. And by years you're talking about him wearing it for the rest of his career as a precaution. I'm in a similar position with my knee. I simply cannot play in goal without my knee protector/brace, my body just refuses to dive because I have a subconscious fear of damaging it. It's there as much as a psychological protection more than anything.

After wearing some sort of protective mask, helmet, or brace, a lot of athletes develop a superstition that they player better WITH it on, and so many keep it. Maybe thats the case here as well, or at least part of it.

That wouldn't be the case here because he's been shakey ever since he's been with it. He comes out or dives at peoples feel half heartedly at times because the incident is still in the back of his mind. It's a pity that incident ever took place, we'll never really know if we woulda had a better Cech or not. He's been awesome, don't get me wrong but he's made many uncharacteristic mistakes in the last few years.

That wouldn't be the case here because he's been shakey ever since he's been with it. He comes out or dives at peoples feel half heartedly at times because the incident is still in the back of his mind. It's a pity that incident ever took place, we'll never really know if we woulda had a better Cech or not. He's been awesome, don't get me wrong but he's made many uncharacteristic mistakes in the last few years.

He was on course to be the GOAT keeper prior to that injury, which is saying something. He would have had to have overhauled Oliver Kahn to have done that, and that means winning the World Cup Golden Ball once.

After it he's still been world class, but instead of progression to immortality as the GOAT, he will eventually be forgotten as one of the best of his generation. Not by us Chelsea fans, though :)

£65 now?

All the stuff they say about it being quicker, aware and all that bs is just funny. Maybe we'll have a glow in the dark kit to save floodlight power bills one day. Maybe our 2007/08 away could do that tho tbf.

£65 now?

All the stuff they say about it being quicker, aware and all that bs is just funny. Maybe we'll have a glow in the dark kit to save floodlight power bills one day. Maybe our 2007/08 away could do that tho tbf.

its not 65 quid don't know where he's getting that.

Thank you for correcting me, its actually £68 from the Chelsea Megastore to get a adult sized kit, with the badge and Ramires on the back.

You cant really complain about the price of the shirt if you want to put the badges and get it printed. Thats not Adidas's doing