👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Anyone else wishing we return to Umbro as soon as possible...Man Citys new home kit is different class, a royal blue version of that for home, White with blue neck for away, and yellow with blue neck for third, couldnt ask for better than that next year.

(also if anyone has an editor where they can make those kits from the man city shirt, put them here, would be quality, cheers)

Anyone else wishing we return to Umbro as soon as possible...Man Citys new home kit is different class, a royal blue version of that for home, White with blue neck for away, and yellow with blue neck for third, couldnt ask for better than that next year.

(also if anyone has an editor where they can make those kits from the man city shirt, put them here, would be quality, cheers)

The Man-city home shirt looks really tacky. It has what can only be described as a 'tea towel' popping out of the collar. With a Cheap looking air hole type design.

Umbro can make really nice simple kits.. that new City home shirt however, is the exception.

The Man-city home shirt looks really tacky. It has what can only be described as a 'tea towel' popping out of the collar. With a Cheap looking air hole type design.

Umbro can make really nice simple kits.. that new City home shirt however, is the exception.

if im honest i thought the same to begin with, but seeing more pics of it, i think it looks a lot classier than what adidas produce, Umbro are producing the best kits of the last year or two and love the simplicity and retro look about them all.

I personally wouldn't be all that keen on it, but I gave what you said a try on the shirt as the home, away and third shirts and this is the result.

chelse12.pngchelse14.pngchelse13.png

The quality of these aren't great so sorry about that.

Im pretty sure you want Umbro because its an english brand.

Adidas is way better than Umbro in almost every aspect, and Umbro has a shit distribuition program around the world. When Chelsea has Umbro kits, it was really difficult to find a Chelsea shirt in Brazil, even after the years of glory under Mourinho. I could find a Spurs kit but wont find a Chelsea kit.

Nowadays everywhere you find Chelsea's shirts, and its much more common than Real or even Manchester kit.

Adidas is helping Chelsea to become this huge brand that it is nowadays.

So, no, Chelsea dont need Umbro anymore.

I was expecting a lot better once i'd seen the colours. I don't like the design and it looks very Tottenham to me. I might get the 2 away kits but for the first time ever i may not bother and save myself £80.

Im pretty sure you want Umbro because its an english brand.

Adidas is way better than Umbro in almost every aspect, and Umbro has a shit distribuition program around the world. When Chelsea has Umbro kits, it was really difficult to find a Chelsea shirt in Brazil, even after the years of glory under Mourinho. I could find a Spurs kit but wont find a Chelsea kit.

Nowadays everywhere you find Chelsea's shirts, and its much more common than Real or even Manchester kit.

Adidas is helping Chelsea to become this huge brand that it is nowadays.

So, no, Chelsea dont need Umbro anymore.

Agreed. The umbro designs are very boring and generic to say the least, it's like they use the same template for every shirt they make.

I was able to give the away one you suggested a try after all and it's in my post now if you want to have a look.

I wouldnt like umbro as a kit maker in Just those kits are very meh for me dont wow me. though i can be a bit of a pansie with shirts at times just that one is rather dull

What would people think of puma sure they do tottenham. but in the same way adidas do liverpool

But all in all id rather keep adidas

Ya have to remember eventhough they have given us bad kits they have given us good kits

Didn't mind the simplistic kits of Umbro, but i can see why people might believe it would be a u-turn in terms of the whole 'brand' image of Chelsea. Seeing as Addidas is the second largest shirt manufactuerer in the world, you kind of want them or Nike to be making the kits.

And by the way, Umbro is now owned by Nike. I just thought that might come in somewhere :whistling:

100% umbro kits are often top class .