test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2018/19

Started by Steve,

6,032 posts in this topic

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Spike Spiegel. View it anyway?

No, thanks.

YOU are such a hypocrite. How can you be so thick?

How is this not spam?

"Only a man who have erotic dreams about other men would see this campaign as very, very, very homoerotic."

You've spammed topics before, I've even seen you post one sentence posts, so don't ride in here on your high horse about spam.

Since when have you joked with me, Henrique? I know for a fact you've never liked me, so why the hell are you trying to do it now when you've never done it before? As far as I was concerned it was another one of your many snide remarks. I remember your bitchy passive aggressive digs at me when I won MOTM. Also, did you forget that you were the one that started the cycle of quotes? Did you?

I can't take any of your opinions seriously, you are just the devil's advocate. You post things that are contrary to popular opinion to get a rise out of the general user. You don't even do it well, usually when some one replies to one of your statements, you just retort with you usual 'clown' insult. That's not a constructive debate, that's just a petty argument, something that I see you in quite often. You are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.

Why don't you take your own advice and "So just shut up and stop quoting my posts if you cant even share some jokes".

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS JUST IGNORE ME. DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT TO MY FACE. I would ignore you myself, but you don't post that often and I usually just scroll past what you write.

This is it, Henrique, I'm tired of all your arrogant bullshit and I'm ending this now. As far as I'm concerned you are an idiot that brings nothing constructive to this website. I may be that also in some people's minds, but I'm not going to hide behind a thin veil hypocracy like you.

That was Spike's message btw. Just thought id share it.

There is one problem though, the kit MUST live up to the hype...

Yeah, that the main issue, in other simplified word, Adidas mustn't do shit with this kit !!

Rmpr likes this

It gonna obviously be plain blue, as plain as plain gets, probably wont even have any stripes. Not all adidas kits have stripes. It will be like Liverpool but classier of course. Blue, badge, sponsor, manufacturer, done. That's the signal i'm getting anyway.

gary gordon likes this

I still believe this is the new kit:

CHS.jpg

This site never get it wrong, last season they were right about the 3 kits.

And in these photos the details do look like Adidas material, not even close of being some fake chinese copy:

Chelsea-201314-New-Cover.png

Chelsea-201314-2.png

Someone said it is based in a photoshop design, but perhaps that design was based in the kit, because if I remember when the kit first appeared it was supposed to be how the actual kit would look like, so I dont expect any surprises.

I still believe this is the new kit:

CHS.jpg

This site never get it wrong, last season they were right about the 3 kits.

And in these photos the details do look like Adidas material, not even close of being some fake chinese copy:

Chelsea-201314-New-Cover.png

Chelsea-201314-2.png

Someone said it is based in a photoshop design, but perhaps that design was based in the kit, because if I remember when the kit first appeared it was supposed to be how the actual kit would look like, so I dont expect any surprises.

at first i also thought it was this kit but this kit has white around the badge, in the "Its Blue, what else matters" campaign they show a badge with yellow around it.

EDIT: Choulo beat me to it :D

CHOULO19 likes this