👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Last seasons was green and it was commonly touted to be white so excuse me if i take your words with a pinch of salt carloeyebrow.jpeg

Was it? Pretty sure we all knew it was going to be green well in advance. Take it with a pinch of salt if you wish, but it has already been confirmed as white/navy/yellow...

Was it? Pretty sure we all knew it was going to be green well in advance. Take it with a pinch of salt if you wish, but it has already been confirmed as white/navy/yellow...

Don't get me wrong, I hope your right, but are you sure your not just looking at the training kit?

I hope the new 3rd kits white myself, i refused to wear red on my kit hence why the missus is wearing the away kit

<-----

There's red on your national flag and on your club crest because of its historic importance to Chelsea FC... wear the red with pride.

I hope the new 3rd kits white myself, i refused to wear red on my kit hence why the missus is wearing the away kit

<-----

the away kit last year didnt feature any red! The home one did which i notice you are wearing in your profile pic. I cant understand the kick up there was about the red, its not like its the first time we have ever indulged red on our shirts!

ChelEuroSS0607No.7c.gif A more modern version of that id buy for defo.I dont like the blue white and yellow idea its a bit brightish for me. yellow i know is a original color of ours.well i would probably have it as a 3rd kit

One thing for certain

NO MORE RED

emo3.gif

• 2 weeks later...