👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

dundas square?

Yeah , they also have the home kit too both tops are $100+tax

Im heading back home to Scotland shortly so I will be picking it up there for alot cheaper and I can get printing on it.

Just a heads up though last seasons kits are 50% off !

I really don't mind the collar. I want the black kit badly!!!!!!

Now it's already available in Toronto(!) and I'm waiting for it to hit kitbag so badly!!!!!

(gosh so many exclamation points in this post!)

On inspection of the black kit the material is alot different to the home it feels poorer like it hasnt got a smooth finish it feels rough !

On inspection of the black kit the material is alot different to the home it feels poorer like it hasnt got a smooth finish it feels rough !

so I'll give this rubbish up, buy last season's black kit (I have a boner for them :P) and this seasons' home kit now :D

Thanks for letting me know :hug:

must be one of the few who doesnt like the black shirt.

I cant find where I said I didnt like the design ?

Ive actually held the top and felt it and I wasnt impressed with the material ...considering its not been unveiled or properly sold everywhere I think im in a fair enough position for that opinion :D

I cant find where I said I didnt like the design ?

Ive actually held the top and felt it and I wasnt impressed with the material ...considering its not been unveiled or properly sold everywhere I think im in a fair enough position for that opinion :D

l was talking about myself

I was going to but I hate the fact they dont have Terry for £54.99 I mean they have Ba !!!!! ....I actually sent a letter of complaint to them lol !

^ yeah. They're reliable, unbelievably quick dispatch.

Alex you ever bought tops that got printed online from SD ?

I am just a bit wary of how well they print it I know JJB are spot on and curve the letters and everything brilliantly and go by the official EPL lettering spacing tool but not too sure if SD are the same ?

Apart from Sports Direct is there anywhere else online that does cheap printing and shirt combos (not CFC Megastore/Kitbag)

I was going to but I hate the fact they dont have Terry for £54.99 I mean they have Ba !!!!! ....I actually sent a letter of complaint to them lol !

Alex you ever bought tops that got printed online from SD ?

I am just a bit wary of how well they print it I know JJB are spot on and curve the letters and everything brilliantly and go by the official EPL lettering spacing tool but not too sure if SD are the same ?

Apart from Sports Direct is there anywhere else online that does cheap printing and shirt combos (not CFC Megastore/Kitbag)

Yeah, SD have done a couple of shirts for me; I've had CAHILL 24 and CECH 1 done by them; done a decent job at curving them.