👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

do you guys have any idea when the third kit will hit the stores?

I have a few friends going to London next month, they'll bring it to me, but I have to buy online and deliver at the house of a friend of ours in Yeovil...

So it would have to be available this month already so I don't take any risks...

CHELSEA AND ADIDAS ANNOUNCE EXTENSION OF GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3216081/title/chelsea-and-adidas-announce-extension-of-global-partnership

Chelsea FC and adidas are delighted to announce an extension to our global partnership: http://bit.ly/11CMDEH #CFC #allincfc

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3216081/title/chelsea-and-adidas-announce-extension-of-global-partnership

Chelsea FC and adidas are delighted to announce an extension to our global partnership: http://bit.ly/11CMDEH #CFC #allincfc

OH SWEET MOMMA JENKINS!

I love adidas kits to death, absolutely hate those nike umbro etc kits. Glad to have them as our kit maker for 10 more years! Would be great if Samsung can extend as well.

OH SWEET MOMMA JENKINS!

I love adidas kits to death, absolutely hate those nike umbro etc kits. Glad to have them as our kit maker for 10 more years! Would be great if Samsung can extend as well.

I like Samsung on the shirt, but compared to the sponsorships deals of other clubs at out level, they need to be paying us a lot more than what they are currently. Good news regarding Adidas, though.

Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: 'We are delighted to extend our partnership until 2023 after a highly successful first seven seasons. Both organisations share the same ethos and ambition and the new deal reaffirms adidas' belief in the club's status in world football.'

Nice one there. Ten more years.

I like Samsung on the shirt, but compared to the sponsorships deals of other clubs at out level, they need to be paying us a lot more than what they are currently. Good news regarding Adidas, though.

Agreed!

If I'm not wrong it's because the contract was made a long time ago and at tht time it was one of the highest paying sponsorship deal.

If I'm not wrong it's because the contract was made a long time ago and at tht time it was one of the highest paying sponsorship deal.

It may well have been, but we renewed/extended it last season (if I recall correctly) until the end of 2015 season, with a small increase in the money being paid to us whilst United announced their new deal with Chevrolet which dwarfs our deal with Samsung.

My point is that we could get more from another shirt sponsor than what Samsung are currently paying us.

It may well have been, but we renewed/extended it last season (if I recall correctly) until the end of 2015 season, with a small increase in the money being paid to us whilst United announced their new deal with Chevrolet which dwarfs our deal with Samsung.

My point is that we could get more from another shirt sponsor than what Samsung are currently paying us.

If Thts the case then i Agree with you. What's the difference in money between us and man u btw??

Great deal! But am wondering though, how much are we getting out of this in this 10-year deal because the current one isn't a lot...

Would assume it's more than the previous deal. It was agreed when Liverpool were their other major team in England but nowadays it's just Chelsea and some smaller teams so it would make sense for the club to demand more money. Probably not as much as they're paying Real Madrid and Bayern Munich but still more than before.

Ten years seems a bit extreme though, hope there are clauses to keep the deal more competitive if things change a lot within that time. The value of the deal may be a lot now but in ten years it could be nothing if the money involved in the world of football keeps increasing as it has every year till now.

Posted on: Fri 21 Jun 2013

Chelsea Football Club and adidas are delighted to announce an extension to our global partnership.

This is the biggest deal to date Chelsea FC has signed with a partner and will see the sports brand continue to be the official sponsor and sportswear supplier for the club over the next 10 years.

The partnership, which began in 2006, has continued to grow during a period of continued success for Chelsea. The Blues have won major honours both domestically and in Europe including being the first London club to win the UEFA Champions League. We have also won the Premier League, four FA Cups, the League Cup and last season, the UEFA Europa League.

This year adidas worked with the club to launch the iconic 'It's blue, what else matters' campaign - the most successful club home kit launch ever. Designed to preview the new kit for the 2013/14 season in an unexpected way, the campaign featured several players dipped head to toe in blue paint.

Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: 'We are delighted to extend our partnership until 2023 after a highly successful first seven seasons. Both organisations share the same ethos and ambition and the new deal reaffirms adidas' belief in the club's status in world football.'

Herbert Hainer, Chief Executive Officer of adidas AG, added: 'Both adidas and Chelsea FC have a long and proud heritage in football and we are delighted to continue our working relationship with one of Europe's elite football clubs. We look forward to many more years of success, working closely with the club on product, marketing and grassroots initiatives in the UK and around the globe.'