👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

The current home kit is a lot more exciting, it has the low collar and the thinner ClimaCool material in snakelike patterns at the sides and rear. This kit just seems so much more basic

And looks empty without mobile lol.

It looks like my old school pe shirt lol that was a mish mash of random colours.Be ok without the yellow maybe..or without the collar...in fact be ok if it was a completly differnt shirt.Scums collar aint to bad why cant ours be like that and they had the crappy one lol.

The yellow ones grown on me a bit but still prefer this seasons one its so ooo and crazy and bright lol.The third one.Black is black cant go wrong lets wear it all the time.That ones got a decent collar.If the home one was like that just in blue instead of black be nicer

I swear everyone says they hate every new kit ever. Its that classic British conservatism and fear of change breaking through ;)

I'm not British not very conservative but I hate every new kit at the first glimpse. Remember when I saw the 2003-05 kit for the first time and was close to committing suicide. But it grew on me and I started to like it. Will hopefully be the same with this one cos I do not like it now.

I'm not British not very conservative but I hate every new kit at the first glimpse. Remember when I saw the 2003-05 kit for the first time and was close to committing suicide. But it grew on me and I started to like it. Will hopefully be the same with this one cos I do not like it now.

Guess you just don't like change then. I don't know what people expect from a new shirt... as long as its Chelsea blue that suits me fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I love all 3. I'll defo get all 3 aswell. I don't see anything wrong with any. I cant wait til these are released. Thats another £94.50 on Chelsea shirts next season putting my tally up to 26 i think. Need to make a new pic :D

P.S Will we ever use our white kit? It's gonna go down in history as the only away shirt never used lol. Lets hope we get Fenerbahce in the next round of the UCL lol. The white kit will make its belated debut (well we used it in Brondby lol). At least next season, all the kits should get a fair run :P

P.S Will we ever use our white kit? It's gonna go down in history as the only away shirt never used lol. Lets hope we get Fenerbahce in the next round of the UCL lol. The white kit will make its belated debut (well we used it in Brondby lol). At least next season, all the kits should get a fair run :P

I honestly thought we would wear it at Schalke, I was quite shocked when we walked out in yellow.

in my humble opinion, EVERY Chelsea fan should always buy the home shirt if they do indeed buy the kits. But saying that, even if we had a green and red checkered kit with yellow sleeves (how fetching) i'd still buy it. Its the badge that counts, not the quality of the shirt.