test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,837 posts in this topic

Those two, with the adidas originals design from cfcnet would be the perfect set. Theres nothing i'd change in those three designs. Great work guys.

That said, your home design is pretty classy too!

Few more I did...

awayf.png

thirdv.png

Few more I did...

homemp.png

awayf.png

thirdv.png

I really like those kits, especially the home kit! The away ones look really original and good too :D

Fucking beautiful! How do you make them? You should get a job working Adidas :P.

For me as already mentined leave the badge colours alone. The traditional badge colours on a black/white or other colour shirt make it stand out nicely.

Second no no is collars,they're awful and so 90's.

Personally I'd love a 2nd or 3rd kit being orange. My favourite colour and I can't remember the last time we had an orange kit.

Also as mentioned,I think Goalies kits should be green.

Aslong as we never go down the Juventus- Palermo route of pink shirts,I'm happy.

One more thing NEVER RED,EVER even as 3rd choice kit !!!!!

I didnt draw the whole kit, it was a template that someone had already done on illustrator or something.

The numbers are from the megastore website, you can zoom right in and get them really good quality.

ahh fair enough, it would have been really impressive if you had done it though :D is there a website you can get them from?? I was thinking about having a go at making a chelsea kit myself! :P

chelseahome22.png

Some great designs there Steve. Not to sure about the QPR one though.

Any chance you could do an orange one please?

An outfield (not goalie) one,Not too luminous,no collar ,V neck,white stripes and Samsung sign.

I think it would be really good if we took on white stripes on our home kit next season! I think it would suit the players, and would almost certainly bring the famous shirt design back after a few years :)

I'd certainly buy it! :D

An outfield (not goalie) one,Not too luminous,no collar ,V neck,white stripes and Samsung sign.

When you say white stripes. Do you want them going down the middle of the shirt or the three adidas stripes?

Not sure if this what you wanted or not but i hope you like them.

chelseathird2.pngchelseathird3.png

chelseathird4.pngchelseathird5.png

Not sure if this what you wanted or not but i hope you like them.

chelseathird2.pngchelseathird3.png

chelseathird4.pngchelseathird5.png

Reverse White to Black?

The black one?

No, 3rd strip down (yellow) is same as our 08/09 third kit.