test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,913 posts in this topic

It's hard to dislike the new home kit. After all, it is just a blue shirt, really; nothing wrong with a blue shirt. I just wish the collar stood, why not make it yellow or white?

So what's the sizing like then?

How do the Vapor kits size up compared to the stadium versions?

2 hours ago, Dingus said:

So what's the sizing like then?

How do the Vapor kits size up compared to the stadium versions?

For Adidas, it's one size smaller so I get XL instead of L. I've seen people say the same online about Nike's. If you've got a gut, it may still be a little tighter in that area. 

Its hard to go worse than adidas in terms of advertising Chelsea, but Nike just did it. 

What a garbage reveal and 2d looks like heroin addict... 

At least the kit is realy realy nice. Just wondering why didnt they release 3rd kit too?

This is one of our best kits ever IMO, pretty much everyone i've spoken with loved it.

SOOOO elegant, the only kit that bests it is our 2012/2013 golden kit IMO

I think when we get big money through a kit deal we are supposed to settle with these kind of boring kits!

At least we're firmly established as THE blue team. Who comes to mind in Europe when you talk about blue football kits? I struggle to come up with anyone. And it's partly because their blue kits have a bit of white here, a bit of yellow there, a bit of black on this bit. We're just blue. Who else is? Nobody. I'm fine with minimalism, as long as it doesn't carry over into our trophy case.*

*Shit, I forgot Napoli, but they've got an ugly smack of red in the middle of their top.

Amblève. and Supermonkey92 like this

I wore the home shirt in public for the first time today. The only comments I've gotten on shirts in the past are from fans. I've received two "ooo stylish" compliments so far. These shirts really look nice casually. It's a really great shade of blue and the simplicity doesn't make it look too cheesy.

I went with the stadium shirt. I have a USA vapor shirt and, for my body type (not tall and not slim) I prefer the stadium shirt.

Fernando and NiclasCFC like this

Alliance Tyres is now CHELSEA FC New Sleeve Sponsor.

Alliance Tyres to appear on 2017/18 sleeves

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/07/alliance-tyres-to-appear-on-2017-18-sleeves.html

Chelsea shirts will have a new logo on the sleeve for the 2017/18 season, as we expand our on-going partnership with The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.

Featuring on the sleeve will be Yokohama’s Alliance Tyres logo – a new passenger vehicle tyre brand launched in Europe at the start of 2017.   

Chelsea commercial director Chris Townsend said: ‘We are delighted to be able to further expand our partnership with The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. by helping to promote their Alliance Tyres brand to a global audience. 

‘The new opportunity to brand the sleeve of the iconic Chelsea shirt is perfect for the right partner that wishes to capitalise on the huge reach of the Premier League and the many millions of Blues fans around the world.

‘Yokohama is a premium tyre brand which manufactures a range of innovative products and their business has gone from strength to strength since our partnership began in 2015. We look forward to continuing to help grow their wider business through the inclusion of the Alliance Tyres branding.’

The new sleeve sponsor will be seen for the first time when we face Arsenal in Beijing today – a match you can watch for free here on chelseafc.com.

kmk108 likes this

alliance-tyres-to-appear-on-2017-18-slee

1500707393044.jpg

Weird having the two sponsors both be tyres, but it's better than the Carabao logo on the sleeve.

The fuck is up with us and tyres?

Edit: commented before read the news. Just an expansion of yokohama.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, kmk108 said:

alliance-tyres-to-appear-on-2017-18-slee

1500707393044.jpg

Weird having the two sponsors both be tyres, but it's better than the Carabao logo on the sleeve.

'The brand of tyre was launched in Europe earlier this year and is produced by the club's principal shirt sponsor Yokohama Tyres.'

Yokohama Tyres paying more money basically.

As If one "tyres" wasn't enough

But guys, those kits are looking sexy as hell on players.

I still haven't seen one myself but I'm getting one soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk