test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,912 posts in this topic

We're back to my favourite away kit. Never change it, unless for yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice and simple, something I prefer from football shirt than some needless and not so good looking details. Im happy with it. The 2nd kit is really nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So....no new signings holding up the new kit like all the media hyped? 

What media said that?

It was like a few people on twitter with 100 followers... Myth busted.

Henrique and kmk108 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

What media said that?

It was like a few people on twitter with 100 followers... Myth busted.

I can't really give any specific examples but it was generally the feeling that this weekend was going to be the start of "a new Chelsea era" with Nike and that some serious movement would start.

I'm not stupid enough to think that we were going to unveil 5 new superstars or anything like that like all those Twitter muppets, but I honestly did expect some super cheesy, cringey Nike video with a couple of new players being unveiled wearing the new kit. 

Do expect something to happen at some point this next week, just not this weekend like many suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Untitled.png

They're not even the same color shirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I can't really give any specific examples but it was generally the feeling that this weekend was going to be the start of "a new Chelsea era" with Nike and that some serious movement would start.

I'm not stupid enough to think that we were going to unveil 5 new superstars or anything like that like all those Twitter muppets, but I honestly did expect some super cheesy, cringey Nike video with a couple of new players being unveiled wearing the new kit. 

Do expect something to happen at some point this next week, just not this weekend like many suggested.

Yes I also expected some videos, etc.

But well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

they did nothing lol.... just a regular blue/white shirt.

It's a kit what are you supposed to do with them? Everythink has been done before you can't expect anythink special and I'm also a big fan of these classic kits.

kmk108 and milan.cech like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idiotic Gorillaz video to release the kit? Already missing Adidas and their epic releases.
Kits are ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Third kit? Any leaks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pizy said:

So....no new signings holding up the new kit like all the media hyped? 

Wasn't that only spouted by the perennial bullshitter @Carefreedaily?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Wasn't that only spouted by the perennial bullshitter @Carefreedaily?

Don't know who that is, but a lot people on this forum believed it. Kinda typical tbf, every fanbase create these type of delusions. ex; Club is waiting for stocks to raise before announcing new players, the club is waiting on the manager to return from vacation, new kits/sponsors, etc. 

 

The Chels likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.