👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Compare to last season kit how does this one stack?

I got home jersey with Drogba name and number in the back in gold with the champions League star above the crest.

For me is the best kit I ever owned.

Now was wondering about this new years version. What do people think?

Cause to be fair I'm finding the training kit irresistible!

Yeah though it will be expensive most Sports Direct stores will do it for £1 a letter / £4 number

Is it possible to get a printing with former Chelsea player name (for example Drogba) on the stadium Megastore?

Want to buy 2 shirts: 1 for me and 1 for my 2 yr daughter. Should I buy at the megastore or some other online stores? where do you recommend me? Am looking at the white kit for me and the blue one for my daughter.

there is an online site kitbag.com where I got the shirt for cheaper

there is no customised print but you do get all the players' names on the back

oh and it's perfectly legit

^ the club sold so many DROGBA 11 shirts after Munich! I think WAGNH posted a blog to say that he was still the third-most popular shirt at the Kingston Megastore behind Hazard 17 and Lampard 8 last season! Will try and find the source.

thank u so much guys! do you know the specific prices for PL patch + name/number printing at the stadium store?

I usually get the long sleeve kits from the megastore as they don't sell them over here. A full kit with patches, name, number and shipping usually sets me back around $140 AUS

thank u so much guys! do you know the specific prices for PL patch + name/number printing at the stadium store?

I think it is £6 for the patches and then its £6 for any personalisation you want. Thats from the Chelsea Megastore.

EDIT: Though i'm not sure if that changes if your from another country. :)

^ the club sold so many DROGBA 11 shirts after Munich! I think WAGNH posted a blog to say that he was still the third-most popular shirt at the Kingston Megastore behind Hazard 17 and Lampard 8 last season! Will try and find the source.

Not a surprise actually. Many players with that kind of impact get remembered way after they are gone!

For instance, Jordan 23 is still one of the most printed jerseys on the NBA.

Not a surprise actually. Many players with that kind of impact get remembered way after they are gone!

For instance, Jordan 23 is still one of the most printed jerseys on the NBA.

Definitely in north america they do that alot though I find they tend to have the actual retro jersey rather than the current jersey with a former player.

I like that you are going for Mutu mate I mean even though they are ex players you will see lots of Drogba's and Zola's kicking around on the new top but how many Mutu's or Gudjohnsen's are kicking about thats why I like to see an ex player who would not be the exact default choice if you know what I mean.