👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I havent back tracked at all so i dont know if anyone else has mentioned this but...

I find to be the chelsea training jersey to be superior to any of these other kits, dear mother of god is it exquisite IMO. i think ill get it, its actually half the price of the home kit which i have to say i dont particularly like.

Also i dont want to sound like im sponsoring them on purpose, but if you can see the watermark of soccerpro on the bottom right of the picture, thats actually the best place to buy a jersey from if u live in the US ( maybe somewhere else as well) as u are given free shipping in the us on orders above 65 and REAL low prices, they are authentic as i have bought gifts for others there, but instead of costing 90 dollars, they have the home kit for 80 dollars.

Im not gonna get free shipping on the training jersey lol.

g89815_adi_chelsea_trainingtop_front_zm.

Those lines that run across the chest/arms are probably ment to differentiate between training and jersey, but i like those lines considering they remind me of the Adidas style back in the mid 2000's. Actually my favorite national jersey ever ( im wearing it right now actually) has these factors.

2008-euro-cup-patch-soccer-jersey---germ

I really don't mind the collar. I want the black kit badly!!!!!!

Now it's already available in Toronto(!) and I'm waiting for it to hit kitbag so badly!!!!!

(gosh so many exclamation points in this post!)