test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,717 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Steve said:

I am assuming by this training photo that our contract with adidas and our training wear is now over. We are going to wear blacked out nike gear until the end of the season?

17124935_401341046887668_408525115_n.jpg

17124935_401341046887668_408525115_n.jpg

It's some kind of Nike promo or photoshoot. We need to wear adidas stuff for all season.

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

Possible-Chelsea-Nike-kits-for-20172018-season.jpg

No complains from me. They look really nice. Nike design is pretty boring. Look at Barcelona's, Roma's, City's and Inter's third kits. All the same only different colors but to me, Nike is more "mature" than Adidas with their 3-stripes bullshit. 

Also, the Adidas "design your club's third kit" thing is going to be a disaster for ManUtd, Juventus fans etc. 

But please get rid of the fucking Tyres in the sponsor name. The company is called Yokohama and we all understand they are a tires company so.
We got rid of Samsung MOBILE, so time to get rid of the Tyres crap and simply put Yokohama on the shirts. 

Those three are all stunning. The grey away kit, especially. Please be real!

Looks nice and different!, i was kinda afraid of something a bit urf first time out, but those look properly nice and solid.

I like the design but isn't that what city is wearing right now?

9 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

I like the design but isn't that what city is wearing right now?

It's the same template. Every Nike club is wearing it.

Chelsea? likes this

I thought tha camo one was going to be bad, but I actually really like it. All of them in fact.

On 3/7/2017 at 2:54 PM, Henrique said:

3rd kit looks awful.

Really? It's my favorite out of the lot, clean and original with unique colors

MefiX19 likes this

The rumoured third kit actually looks quite nice because I like the combination of the colours, but I don't like the camouflage on it. Doesn't fit on football kits at all.

Hmmm, mixed feelings. The home kit is OK but the 2nd and 3rd kit is awful... The 3rd kit looks childish. I'm expecting something else when the true product is released. 

On 10/03/2017 at 1:39 PM, oldportblue said:

Really? It's my favorite out of the lot, clean and original with unique colors

On 10/03/2017 at 5:21 PM, hjperdeath said:

haha, I actually feel like that's my favorite. 

That camouflage thing is just just terrible, and that kit reminds me of these ones:

Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg

new-chelsea-away-shirt.jpg

I was expecting something bold from Nike in the 3rd kit, something like Barcelona or City 3rd kit, but this is just the same old Adidas boring black kit we got in the past 10 years.

Some hate nike for boring, but I absolutely love their simple kits, where they dont go overboard. For example that United kitchen table kit or psg flag kit from few years ago were dreadful. But when they go for classy, one colour, very very little details (like this years shoulders), that nike hoof and thats about it, they are amazing.

Very stylish, modern, yet simple and neat. If we have kit similar to those fan templates, it will be great.

Less is more. 

3rd I honestly dont care. They are 90% weird coloured with some awful geometry graphics, and used in about 3 games per season.

The Skipper likes this