👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Photos of the new kit at the Bridge:

20130502184210.jpg

The blue is considerably lighter than the current kit's shade. In bright light, the vertical stripes are quite visible as well. The two-tone blue looks fantastic. The goalie kit is really, really bright, but again an outstanding effort from adidas.

Senscilia is the old Lextra type, felt numbering. Last's longer and looks better IMO.

PU is the plastic/rubber type numbering that wears away with too much wear.

Looks like EPL is going to change the material for the authentic printing.

Like you said the current authentic printing is called SensCilia, the new one is called PS-Pro.

I hate the current SensCilia btw, it's so thick and it's very uncomfortable to wear.

Free Europa League patches in the Megastore.

Does anyone actually WANT an Europa League patch on the jersey? :ph34r:

Get it as a gift for your Spurs and Liverpool friends, make sure you give them a receipt so they know you spent fuck all for it too.

I can never recall which one is which... are the "authentic" ones the thick, lextra ones? If so, I prefer the replica ones! I'm pretty sure all megastore-issue shirts these days are done with the thin plastic lettering, though...

I can never recall which one is which... are the "authentic" ones the thick, lextra ones? If so, I prefer the replica ones! I'm pretty sure all megastore-issue shirts these days are done with the thin plastic lettering, though...

Yes, that's correct. The Fulham shop only uses the thick felt-like ones. Chelsea Mega Store uses the thin plastic lettering.