test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,917 posts in this topic

A 'fantasy' kit posted on CFCnet.

chelsearetromockupotwo-1.jpg

Wow.

Fucking amazing. But, "Samsung" in that small size ? lol, no fucking way.

Can that guy please go and work for adidas? Seriously? Because I never thought a mock-up could turn me on before seeing that... :blink:

To be honest the classic one isnt much to my taste.maybe its the small Samsung.

But maybe a few ideas from that would be cool.it would look nice in black just not the small samsung.

Is there a decent site to make mock ups?

If adidas went retro and brought originals into football kits it would be amazing.

Even fans who never buy shirts would probably get one, if not the training gear like the jackets Man City have would go like hot cakes. They are sitting on a gold mine.

So true.

The perfect kit imo would be Adidas Original, without three stripes on the sleeves.. like ajax.

Really chuffed to see my mock up reposted on here, guys.

As I mentioned on CFCNet, I personally would doubt a. Adidas would go back to their old logo, even temporarily, b. Samsung would accept such a small logo and c. The club would allow only the lion to be taken from the badge. My mock up was really just to demonstrate how well a retro kit would work.

I plan on doing more mock ups shortly.

With all of the likely constraints you'd end up with something like this... I certainly prefer the original.

chelsearetromockupotwoconstraint.jpg

Cheers for the info. Hopefully they keep it simple:

1112kit.jpg

Now that is beautiful, smart sophisticated and traditional, well done that man.

chelsea_11-12_home_20110130_1238374041.jpgchelsea_20110206_1012774944.jpg

chelsea_20110117_1243253109.jpg

chelsea_11-12_away_20110130_1277545295.jpgchelsea01_20110127_1103537452.png

Few mocks i found

I like the first home top, a proper royal blue would be great, and the second away top is very very nice, reminiscent of ze germans famous national shirt.

I think what ever adidas do they should leave out any red full stop from any of our new kits and use yellow and white for the away/third kits.

Where's that member who thought we represent the Chelsea board? He'd go berserk over this thread, will think we're designing the real kits :lol:

Where's that member who thought we represent the Chelsea board? He'd go berserk over this thread, will think we're designing the real kits :lol:

Lmao.

FAO - middleoftheshed

how do you make the kits so exact! Like the premiership lettering and all of it! There must be a proper site that does it! :smiliecap1:

FAO - middleoftheshed

how do you make the kits so exact! Like the premiership lettering and all of it! There must be a proper site that does it! :smiliecap1:

I didnt draw the whole kit, it was a template that someone had already done on illustrator or something.

The numbers are from the megastore website, you can zoom right in and get them really good quality.