👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I've just bought the 3rd shirt this week. It really is the business but this got me thinking, is there even a team in EPL that both our home and away kits clash with? As far as I can figure, no. Can't see the 3rd getting a run out unless it's required in the CL.

I have all this years shirts now and I think the 3rd has to be my favourite. Love the home shirt too, just wish I had of got it in long sleeve like the other two.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me if I am wrong for posting this here, but I have some match worn Chelsea shirts that i have been wanting to sell and i thought that this would be the best place to advertise them. You all are true blues fans, and please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

• 2 months later...

Oh please tell me that's a fantasy mock-up. Horrible. Especially around the emblem

Doubt its fake, this is the same leak that showed last seasons kit before its release. Also, Adidas has been using the stripes across the kit for several designs this year.

http://www.soccershirt88.com/images/dvd/GERMANY-home-jersey-2012.jpg