test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits 2016/17

Started by Steve,

5,717 posts in this topic

Cheers for the info. Hopefully they keep it simple:

1112kit.jpg

The V round the collar is in white, and the neck is white.

And the adidas logo is back in the middle. I think.

Gold/Yellow on the home shirt please.

Yeah exactly! Instead of that red shit on our collar! Red doesn't resemble our club's image at all!

Is there any team with Adidas kit without the three stripes? I've missed kits that look clean.

Ajax did recently.

Made these a while ago.

kitsa.png

Is there any team with Adidas kit without the three stripes? I've missed kits that look clean.

It's their trademark though isn't it. 3 stripes.

I don't know why, but we seem to accept always having similar kits to Liverpool. They use the same bloody templates! I understand them trying to keep their branding, but that doesn't mean they should limit their design capacity :ballack:

BlueLion. likes this

This is the best!!blue%20scalf.gif

chelsea-03-away-use_1_3.jpg

I have this one! Its a shame that the size is for a fat guy, and I have a hot body.

Btw, I love this season home kit. We should keep using red and blue, and stop the boring black away kit.

If adidas went retro and brought originals into football kits it would be amazing.

Even fans who never buy shirts would probably get one, if not the training gear like the jackets Man City have would go like hot cakes. They are sitting on a gold mine.