👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Hmmm, i kinda like that shirt actually. Not bad at all.

Right now is the exact time that the new designs will be out. The brands are putting their catalogues out for July time so the new shirts for next season will be in there, there is a very real chance that the pictures are real. I am waiting to see if i can get my hands on a pic of the new kit but the pictures are not always in the catalogues and are sent out separately.

I will see if i can confirm this is the shirt.

ooooh its lovely.

I think Kenyon, if he had any marketing bollocks and know how, should change the shirt for every game. There'd be enough mugs to buy them, and surely we could fit another 8-10 sponsors on it ?

I'm pretty sure that's illegal, surprised we haven't tried it anyway though.

well the french teams seem to have a different kit for every competition, i noticed a couple of years back some team (can't remember who) had a different shirt for europe, the domestic cups and the league. Crazy really. Might have been PSG. Even Sevilla have a different one for Europe.

OK so i have just had the new catalogue from Adidas with the football shirts for next season in it land on my desk, and................... unsuprisingly they have not confirmed the pictures in the catalogue :( However what i can confirm is the colours of the new Away and 3rd kit.

The away shirt for next season is Black/White

The 3rd shirt for next season is Pure Yellow/Reflex Blue - i would guess this would be a more pale version of the current yellow shirt.

What i will say though is that they always have photographs taken in the factory to show much like the one on the first page, so there is every chance that it will be like in that pic.

The away shirt for next season is Black/White

The 3rd shirt for next season is Pure Yellow/Reflex Blue - i would guess this would be a more pale version of the current yellow shirt.

thats alright i like just standard black and white and a not so bright yellow will be good 2, cant wait to see them

nah it wont be like that lol, no chance. Be Black with white adidas stripes down the sleeve and whatever gets added. That'll be the basics.

EDIT: (because i dont double post) Like the look of that shirt, Pretty cool style, again tho, debatable that it will be the actual shirt. Be cool tho.

Edited by OllieCFC