πŸ‘• Chelsea Kits Thread

What's Techfit?

Like Middleoftheshed said it's what players actually wear on the pitch. Slimmer cut, tighter fit, Adidas claims it improves muscular endurance and responsiveness, and reduces muscle vibration, ultimately maximizing the athlete’s performance.Β 

First and second kit are class, 3rd is decent. I would prefer some classy black kit (since our second is white) or simple yelow with blue. But I'm sure it will look better on players. Some kits look very nice on pics, but terrible on players, some kits do it opposite.

Are there any official pics for 3rd kit yet?

nice shirt but i won`t be buying it. i have some retro shirts that i knock about in during the week but don`t wear my shirt on matchdays as like to just blend into the crowd ,especially on away days. last recent shirt i had was the black and blue away fly emirates one and that was bought for me by my ex-wife.i wouldn`t have bought it myself.

i like the t-shirts they sell in the shops.wear them quite a lot. loved the "Victory in Europe" one from `98. with the Churchill V for Victory sign in the union flag colours.

Coors were our sponsors the last time i bought a home shirt myself.

Got me a David Luiz PL shirt, now thinking what player I should get for CL shirt....

Really love this shirt, it will be sad once it won't be used no more. :(

From last year, I don't buy PL kits anymore. The printing of PL version is so uncomfortable. CL printing ftw!

Nonsense, the colour AND the font are awesome.

Please stop replying to my post's. Your problem is that you don't understand the word 'Opinion'. My opinion is that i don't like the font, my opinion is that you are a wanker..

Please stop replying to my post's. Your problem is that you don't understand the word 'Opinion'. My opinion is that i don't like the font, my opinion is that you are a wanker..

Nonsense again. I'm not a wanker, I'm a suppa cool guy.

LOL

i agree that both kit and font are awesome

so im with Henrique side :)