👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Home: Blue with white stripes down the side with blue shoulders.

Away: I like the current kit, maybe change the design a bit.

Third: Luminous does not work for me, so mainly white with some yellow / orange.

mate, home kit is already out.

Dude, I think you are way wrong.

Whos saying the star will only be sold at SB? Spain played with no star in 2010 WC, after that Adidas start selling the kits with the star when a new one was made.

About the PL rules...how can they have a rule about stars? Its just a design, it just doesnt make any sense to have rules avoiding stars. I dont think there is such a rule, because thats not a CL badge or a FIFA World Cup club badge.

Dude, I think you are way wrong.

Whos saying the star will only be sold at SB? Spain played with no star in 2010 WC, after that Adidas start selling the kits with the star when a new one was made.

About the PL rules...how can they have a rule about stars? Its just a design, it just doesnt make any sense to have rules avoiding stars. I dont think there is such a rule, because thats not a CL badge or a FIFA World Cup club badge.

I'm thinking that the kit with the star will only be sold at SB because that's the only place that has it right now. It's the guy in Soccer Scene on Oxford street that told me that the PL doesn't allow stars (etc.) on the kit (outside of the badge, hence Aston Villa), I was asking him about it. He didn't mention anything about getting the shirt with the star in to his store and they are run by Sports Direct. This makes me think that they won't be wearing this shirt in the league.

Maybe we will have a different shirt for Champions League, I don't know. Stamford Bridge is the only place where you can get Champions League lettering on the shirt (outside of the UEFA website), so maybe they will be allowed to play in the competition with the star. I don't know. I'm just saying that there isn't any evidence to suggest that they will definitely wear it.

Will have to wait until September to find out for sure.

With the new kits, I believe we need a new website design (I mean the official Chelsea website, not this site.)

It looks like some amateur fan designed it. The navigation is crap, the "Legends" section doesn't exactly feel prestigious or nostalgic, and it looks like everything has been made to fit on one page.

As European Champions, we need a website which will catch the eyes of new fans, keep casual fans interested, and show that we mean business. Appearance means a lot.

Here are 2 examples of other football websites which I believe ours should not be too dissimilar to -

http://www.acmilan.com/en

http://www.asroma.it/

We're champions, and it's time to start looking like it.

As I often say and enjoy (sort of) doing, if anyone else gives a F, I'll try start up a petition.

With the new kits, I believe we need a new website design (I mean the official Chelsea website, not this site.)

It looks like some amateur fan designed it. The navigation is crap, the "Legends" section doesn't exactly feel prestigious or nostalgic, and it looks like everything has been made to fit on one page.

As European Champions, we need a website which will catch the eyes of new fans, keep casual fans interested, and show that we mean business. Appearance means a lot.

Here are 2 examples of other football websites which I believe ours should not be too dissimilar to -

http://www.acmilan.com/en

http://www.asroma.it/

We're champions, and it's time to start looking like it.

As I often say and enjoy (sort of) doing, if anyone else gives a F, I'll try start up a petition.

Chelsea FC wins website award

website_award_trophy.jpg

Chelsea FC has won its first major trophy of the new season, beating Premier League rivals Manchester United to the inaugural SportBusiness Ultimate Sports Websites Award 2009.

http://www.majoreven...mpID=&mscID=627

^ And they are still using that 2009 'award winning' design.. :rolleyes: