👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

the beer sponsors are only banned in certain european countries like france for example i thought. Everyone has to have their beer sponsors taken off the shirt when they travel to france like liverpool in toulouse and marseille and rangers in lyon.

Edited by OllieCFC

200x200_kit_2008.jpg it looks ok

If the collar was blue look better then again that make it look like the old Emrites strip but still.Just looks odd with a white one but yeh as said doubt is the real thing considering the designs that were mena be away strips that were far far far from what we got or any other club got and they came out months before as well.Way to early...hopfully lol

Edited by Layla

I like it, it's not bad at all. Now the question remains if it is indeed the real finished design. I'll be surprised, its too early. There's no way in hell pics will be released already.

i agree its to early to show the pictures of the new kit

Maybe because Samsung have expaneded and do not just do mobiles anymore so they scraped the mobile part.

Samsung Mobile is just one part of Samsung. They have a lot of other electronics, too. Maybe they decided to promote the whole Samsung instead of just its mobile.

When we played Suwon Bluewings, they had Samsung LCD TV on their shirt so you can get anything as long as its part of the brand. Maybe they've decided to just keep it as samsung because its easier and tbh it does make more sence. From 94-96 man utd had Sharp on their red kit and Sharp Viewcam on their black shirt. As Matt said, Real madrid did the same thing. I also made the comment about our 97 coors shirt, that was also my first ever shirt and it does look very similar, even the yellow on the collar. only difference the collar being blue on that occasion and we had no stripes.