Yann M'Vila

Bullshit. British press is useless.

They are reporting today that Pastores is on the verge of joining PSG, when everybody in this forum knows it since days ago...now they are reporting bulshit after bullshit. Hulk, Falcao, Coentrao would follow VB...and now every player is a Essien replacement.

tbf it's not just British media that likes to make shit up.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit. British press is useless.

They are reporting today that Pastores is on the verge of joining PSG, when everybody in this forum knows it since days ago...

They are reports, because yesterday Pastore on own official website reported it

• 9 months later...

With Essien's decline in the last few years we have been struggling to dominate midfield and consequently games like we use to.

We IMO miss some brute who will take the bull by the horns and dominate that midfield battle, which is what this guy does and he will be 22 in the summer.

Is he worth taking a punt on?

With Essien's decline in the last few years we have been struggling to dominate midfield and consequently games like we use to.

We IMO miss some brute who will take the bull by the horns and dominate that midfield battle, which is what this guy does and he will be 22 in the summer.

Is he worth taking a punt on?

Already a thread.

Merged.

I don't follow French football a lot, but from what I've seen he is good. Would really fit well into 4-2-3-1 we are probably going to play cuz of Mata. Looks Arsenal bound though...but people said that once for tiny epic beardman from Spain I mentioned above.

Sorry i didn't know i looked back a few pages and could not find it.

No probs, that's why I have that purple title under JT's duckface :D

Don't go through pages next time though, just use the search, it took me a couple of secs to find it.

He's definitely overrated. Some may say that it's his 3rd successive season at 50+ games played... But after all those games we didn't manage to find where he's the best. He's pretty average to regain the ball and his passing game contains a lot of waste. Plus, he's unable to put the right tempo or rythm to the play. When his team has to keep the ball he tries a 60 yard diagonal etc... His runs are poor too, useless ones or ones leaving his defense exposed

He's not a DM, not a central midfielder, not a box-to-box. At the end of the day he's average in many domains, Rennes became dependent on his form and due to his poor 2nd part of the season, Rennes did one more time crash before the end of the season.

I must admit I did like what he did one or two years ago because I though then there was a huge potential to fulfill. Now it seems he's just an average player, with 19 year old weaknesses at 22. I'm afraid France is likely to start with him in the midfield this summer...

He's definitely overrated. Some may say that it's his 3rd successive season at 50+ games played... But after all those games we didn't manage to find where he's the best. He's pretty average to regain the ball and his passing game contains a lot of waste. Plus, he's unable to put the right tempo or rythm to the play. When his team has to keep the ball he tries a 60 yard diagonal etc... His runs are poor too, useless ones or ones leaving his defense exposed

He's not a DM, not a central midfielder, not a box-to-box. At the end of the day he's average in many domains, Rennes became dependent on his form and due to his poor 2nd part of the season, Rennes did one more time crash before the end of the season.

I must admit I did like what he did one or two years ago because I though then there was a huge potential to fulfill. Now it seems he's just an average player, with 19 year old weaknesses at 22. I'm afraid France is likely to start with him in the midfield this summer...

Not to mention that he is a criminal.

I always love your posts seb. Every single one is gold.

Not to mention that he is a criminal.

I always love your posts seb. Every single one is gold.

Thanks. :blue scalf: Yeah, he even admitted that if he didn't become a pro footballer he'd end up in jail. He's 22, has already 2 kids. He has several brawls on his account and last year his watch has been stoled by hookers in a hotel.

Something surprising is that he still has a good mediatic image in France, I mean not only people see him as a fantastic player (and pick him as 1st on the game sheet...) but no one seems to care about his off-pitch scandals

I think he is actualy pretty good, but needs a better team because Rennes is just...

Rennes has the best academy in France for 10 years, nearly all the current players comes from the youth academy. They have a young squad, a quite good 11 but not many susbstitutes who are average anyway. They don't have a striker for years, someone to put the ball in the back of the net. And they target Champions League football for almost 10 years and end every year 4th, 5th or 6th :lol:

We can wait a little bit to make a final judgment on M'Vila, if he manages to find a club where he'd have a precise role and where he wont play every game, maybe we would see something else than these feelings that he lacks lucidity or that he's just eventually average

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You