What are other teams saying about Chelsea star players

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a Manure fan who, a couple of days ago, said that we made the wrong signings so far, and went on to say that he doesn't understand why we signed an inexperienced Van Ginkel while we have "Chelsea's best DM, Mikel".. I ended that discussion around the time he said that we're going to "destroy" Schwarzer AND Schurrle.

Are you sure he wasnt talking about some Arsenal player? They all seem to be overrated in my opinion

I also thought it is kinda ironic that an Arsenal fan thinks a Chelsea player is overrated. Didn't they want to buy Torres a few weeks ago?

Arsenal fan on Hazard - "He's good but he is overrated"

Thoughts ?

Well, he is right! For Arsenal and it's fans, winning a trophy is over rated hence they don't do it! That's why they have been so successful for the past 8-9 seasons. Hazard won a trophy , hence over rated.

Yes ... Far developped retardedness :-)

Well, he is right! For Arsenal and it's fans, winning a trophy is over rated hence they don't do it! That's why they have been so successful for the past 8-9 seasons. Hazard won a trophy , hence over rated.

Are you sure he wasnt talking about some Arsenal player? They all seem to be overrated in my opinion

But he admits that Mata is terrific ... infact he adores Mata and wishes he was at Arsenal

But he admits that Mata is terrific ... infact he adores Mata and wishes he was at Arsenal

Becasue Mata was once linked with Arsenal. Hazard, on the other hand never gave a shit about Arsenal. Your friend is bitter as is every Man Utd fan :D

My brother ** and he's a Gooner

I got that he is a gooner. Just that Man Utd fans are also bitter that Hazard chose us instead of them! Arsenal fans are bitter because they didn't even stand a chance to sign him!!

• 2 weeks later...

My brother ** and he's a Gooner

I got that he is a gooner. Just that Man Utd fans are also bitter that Hazard chose us instead of them! Arsenal fans are bitter because they didn't even stand a chance to sign him!!

He so hyped and now is fat lol this show he can't repeat last season form

the thing which i am most looking forward to this season is de Bruyne.

hardly any other fans know him, let alone rate him

when he smashes it this year, theyll be in for a shock

With the way he's being talked up here I'm expecting a Bale like season from him.