What are other teams saying about Chelsea star players

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my friends hate Terry. The Real Madrid fans seem to love him though.

Mata is well liked by everyone, not a single negative comment on Mata. We gather in an office and play fifa and we have a pc next to us and Mata highlights are always being watched.

Lamps isn't as liked or rated by like half of them but again, Real fans adore him.

Surprisingly, everyone I know absolutely LOVES Ramires. Whenever they mention a top 3 Chelsea players he is always in the list. Luiz is another huge favorite here. Most of them don't mention his mistakes and, especially after his goals this season, his popularity has skyrocketed through the roof.

I live in L.A and my community is Armenian\Russian/Persian and most of us watch football before basketball or any other garbage US sport and Chelsea has a good reputation here. During match days you'll hear people speaking about games all over the place and football jerseys are almost as common as Laker shirts and that says a lot.

#1 Mata absolute favorite by everyone I know.

# 2 Hazard\Ramires

#3 Luiz is VERY popular here.

The players that don't get as much praise even though being greats

#1 Lamps

#2 Ivanovic

#3 Azpi

Yeah, Ramires is really rated by our opposition fans but our own usually overlook him, call him average etc. which is quite sad.

Probably the same "fans" who berate Torres for "being shit" after a 23-goal-season and deride Mikel, Marin and Moses - and even Andy, before he's even kicked a ball - because they're not household names.

Drake pic reminded me of that girl named Justin bebier.

the no of ramires fans from other fan group is crazy! He is really underestimated by most of us.

my friend who supports barca really will drive luiz to the airport if we allows

Why you lot moaning about Drake.. he is an American. They folliw football like a lot of English people follow basketball. They just wear the coolest shirts and enjoy the game.

Why you lot moaning about Drake.. he is an American. They folliw football like a lot of English people follow basketball. They just wear the coolest shirts and enjoy the game.

It's off-season...there's really not much else to discuss!

My people are Barcelona fans, so my people have a complete subjective view of Chelsea, for them we are what Tottenham is for us.They are ejaculating when they see Eden Hazard playing but says that only Cech would play for Barcelona.

Now about my other people who are Milan supporters, Madrid supporters, United supporters, we are a top club, respected club, who isnt in the top four but very close to, which is a fantastic & objective view of us.The Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Lampard, Terry, Cole are top players and they'd love to have them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Ramires is really rated by our opposition fans but our own usually overlook him, call him average etc. which is quite sad.

I think people underrate Rami due to the fact his greatest qualities are not flashy. He has boundless energy, works hard, and loves to get stuck in.

Anyone who actually believe these American/Canadian celebrities are fans of Football teams, are idiots. They know nothing about Football. They just like the publicity.

They should stick with their horrible sports like Hand Egg, Baseball etc

Anyway the general consensus on all the forums is that even in our current state we have as good a chance as anyone to win the title. However they are terrified (rightly so) if we add a world class CF and a DM. They agree we'd be outright favorites.

I'm ashamed this post has so many likes. Your generalizations are flat out insulting and a lot of you don't understand that it's a style. We wear the shirts of players we like or just what we think looks good. If I had the money, I'd love to get that Balotelli shirt because I think it looks good but I don't even own a Chelsea shirt because I can't afford it. When I was kid, I owned at least 40 shirts from 5 different sports.