What are other teams saying about Chelsea star players

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Gooners I know absolutely adore Mata, Hazard and Oscar. Almost everyone I know thinks Petr Cech is the world's best goalkeeper and that Ashley Cole is still one of the best full-backs.

But most do agree John Terry is the spawn of Satan, and since he has rubber-stamped his legendary status and it is now fashionable to like him, they all brown-nose Lampard as well.

Despite being one of the most-hated teams in the country, in the Midlands, Chelsea are relatively well-liked.

Really? almost everyone i know thinks he is crap now! which really annoys me!

Fans of different teams have various opinions of us, but I'll try to list the most notable here:

Man Utd

Mostly quite fair. I have three or four Yernited fans in my class, and bar one, they are fairly reasonable. They all rate Mata very highly, and praise him abundantly, same goes for Hazard.

However, they all seem to agree that Oscar is shit. They even go as far to compare him to Countinho, although they rarely watch any Chelsea or Liverpool games. Also, they don't seem to think that highly of Cech? <_<

I have an odd feeling that one of them is a closet Chelsea fan. He is considering buying a Chelsea shirt with Mata, and he absolutely loves Torres.... Yeah, beats me ;)

Tottenham Hotspurs

We share a lot of banter, but also surprisingly reasonable. We always discuss who is worse, Adebayor or Torres :D

Barcelona

Delusional bunch. They are the best, no Chelsea player would get into their lineup, Chelsea is lucky etc. Hypocrites, despise them. :wank2:

Arsenal

Sorry bunch. Always losing, although finding comfort in our bad results. Mellow, although very unrealistic hopes at times. ;)

Liverpool

Gets an A in history, lol.

I thought Drake was a Chelsea fan ?

421630_619284034761894_1467681792_n.jpg

Anyone who actually believe these American/Canadian celebrities are fans of Football teams, are idiots. They know nothing about Football. They just like the publicity.

They should stick with their horrible sports like Hand Egg, Baseball etc

Anyway the general consensus on all the forums is that even in our current state we have as good a chance as anyone to win the title. However they are terrified (rightly so) if we add a world class CF and a DM. They agree we'd be outright favorites.

Anyone who actually believe these American/Canadian celebrities are fans of Football teams, are idiots. They know nothing about Football. They just like the publicity.

They should stick with their horrible sports like Hand Egg, Baseball etc

Anyway the general consensus on all the foruns is that even in our current state we have as good a chance as anyone to win the title. However they are terrified (rightly so) if we add a world class CF and a DM. They agree we'd be outright favorites.

This guy is a scam just found a video of him pretending to be a United fan <_<

Fucking asshole. :rant:

Liverpool fans - Coutinho > Oscar :doh:

this I hear a lot.

That's so stupid - and quite honestly - unfair.

Philippe had been on Italian for three seasons - despite being the same age as Oscar - and that gives him experience, growth, time for a full adaptation, and awareness of how things work in European football over Oscar's sole season.

I'm not saying Philippe won't be better or that Oscar won't.

I'm saying the comparison is unfair if the parameters for both aren't the same.

Again, some people have no idea how different football in Brazil is. We have no infrastructure and poor conditions in most clubs here. The managers aren't the best either leading the young boy to be poor technically and depending on the club physically and tactically. Of course they have talent - inherent to them - and they mature a bit, but over all they have a lot to learn when they move to Europe.

I'd say Oscar has an advantage over Philippe: José Mourinho. IMO nobody develops players better than Mou.

Calm down about Drake ffs. He's Canadian. Canadians and Americans follow Basketball teams. They often have jerseys of players from all different basketball teams. It'd be an honour to have a signed Heats jersey just as it would to have a signed Lakers jersey. A lot of them also 'follow' a different team each season. You can't actually expect the majority of celebrities outside of the UK who say they 'support' or 'like' Chelsea to genuinely give a shit about us surely?

He's an awful artist with no relevance to us.

Drake is close friends with balotelli (even me mentioned him in a song), that's why he wore his city kit and Milan kit. Like someone said, Americans/Canadians wear jerseys of players they like, regardless of the team they play for a lot of times. The reason drake came to the bridge was Drogba, you can find an interview online with the both of them.

Anyway on topic, as far as forums go Red Cafe is by far the most reasonable. They rate Mata so high, hazard too for the most part, but there's a group of them who still dislike him for snubbing them.

I fight it amazing how some arsenal fans generally think cazorla is better than Mata.