Gareth Bale is....

Chelsea?

the best player in the EPL and one of the best in the world, future Balon d'Or winner. i do not like him personally at all, I also do not like Messi or Ronaldo, cos they are cunts, but they are fucking class just like Bale. I think many Chelsea fans are a bit biased in judging him cos he is a spurs player. But he is not mere counter attacking player. He is effective on the break, but most of his long range stunenrs come when the oppositon actually has its whole team in front of him. It is not alone his pace, Lennon is faster than him, but bAle is better cos he is a damn good footballer. His passes and crossing are extremely precise, his shot is a weapon. his dribbling and his pace can create space out of nothing + his shot can use this space to score. The ability to create and score a goal singlehandidly and out of nothing is sth only few footballers have and can consistently pull of. Bale is one of them, just like Messi, Ronaldo and our very own Hazard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bale is world-class. People are just so bitter he plays for Spurs. You'd all be wanking yourselves into a coma if Mourinho signed him.

Of course he is. He's probably the best player in the Premier League right now and certainly the one player I would take if I could take any (given his age). In many ways, he's like a young C. Ronaldo with better defensive abilities and playing for a worse team. Not only is he a dynamic scorer, he is a very good crosser of the ball, can use his speed to burst past people, holds on to the ball well, and can defend.

^ brilliant post. Don't understand why people say he is better than/not as good as Hazard/Mata, the three are totally different players. Let's be fair, to have Bale as our centre-forward with Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him, we'd have one of the most dynamic attacks in world football.

^ brilliant post. Don't understand why people say he is better than/not as good as Hazard/Mata, the three are totally different players. Let's be fair, to have Bale as our centre-forward with Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him, we'd have one of the most dynamic attacks in world football.

I'd take him here in a heartbeat, just not for the prices being thrown around

We already have one of the most dynamic attacks with Roo, Juan, and Eden.

:Goober: