Greetings from Brazil

I've learned my lesson about arguments with women already. Doing it the hard way.

I'm almost offended you guys.

Just ask @Stingray how agreeable I've been so far.

And we are. But women's minds are undiscovered territories.

I don't agree :-)

I agree with both, but I'm quite transparent, so not hard to understand me.

Welcome to the forum, I see you've met stingray then ........... do you leave anyone alone Tom :Goober:?

Thanks a lot, dear. I'm the one not leaving him alone. Can't blame him.

I thought I started beginning to understand, how wrong I was.

:(

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HUG!!!!

Its the belgian women.... they can get really nasty. Even more than Scottish and Brazilian ones .....

True that. I've got only 9 days left before she leaves. I'm feeling sad already.

Wow, this has to be one of the most active introduction threads ever, Barbara. You sure know how to make an entrance :)

I see you've met Stingray. He's like the test you have to pass in order to join TC. If you encounter Tom and survive, you can enter the promised land that is Talk Chelsea :P

Allow me to give you a bit more formal welcome: Welcome to TC, Barbara. It's great to have you here. We have a truly great community here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Please stick around and please feel free to ask me or any other mod/admin if you have any questions :)

Wow, this has to be one of the most active introduction threads ever, Barbara. You sure know how to make an entrance :)

I see you've met Stingray. He's like the test you have to pass in order to join TC. If you encounter Tom and survive, you can enter the promised land that is Talk Chelsea :P

Allow me to give you a bit more formal welcome: Welcome to TC, Barbara. It's great to have you here. We have a truly great community here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Please stick around and please feel free to ask me or any other mod/admin if you have any questions :)

thank you, dear, I'm too cynical to be bothered by the amazement that is Tom. I personally think he's hilarious and quite nice.

I sort of feel self-conscious though at the moment. I like the attention just like the next chick, but I guess I got more than I bargained for and now I'm sort of regretting it :P

I babble too much for own sake. And you guys certainly fuel it, so yeah, probably better if I'm quieter for a while now.

At least I feel welcomed, and even loved by some of you guys. So I really appreciate that, Choulo.

thank you, dear, I'm too cynical to be bothered by the amazement that is Tom. I personally think he's hilarious and quite nice.

I sort of feel self-conscious though at the moment. I like the attention just like the next chick, but I guess I got more than I bargained for and now I'm sort of regretting it :P

I babble too much for own sake. And you guys certainly fuel it, so yeah, probably better if I'm quieter for a while now.

At least I feel welcomed, and even loved by some of you guys. So I really appreciate that, Choulo.

It is normal you get that kind of attention - it is the brazilian wax connotation that does it for the boys ...

post-6387-0-44094700-1370543251_thumb.jp

It is normal you get that kind of attention - it is the brazilian wax connotation that does it for the boys ...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Brazil should be much more appreciate than it is. We come up with the coolest things.

So much for being quieter... I can't help myself. My face will continue to burn out of embarrassment but I'll go down in a blaze of shamelessly posts it seems.

Brazil should be much more appreciate than it is. We come up with the coolest things.

So much for being quieter... I can't help myself. My face will continue to burn out of embarrassment but I'll go down in a blaze of shamelessly posts it seems.

post-6387-0-47212000-1370543731.jpg

:Goober:

Don't sweat it, Barabara. You can definitely be yourself around here. Your babbles are very much welcome and appreciated :)

PS: Call me Nour :)

Don't sweat it, Barabara. You can definitely be yourself around here. Your babbles are very much welcome and appreciated :)

PS: Call me Nour :)

The thing is I didn't know this was myself until I opened this thread, trust me I'm shocked. But as our dearest Tom implied, no Pharisee behavior from me. If that's the version of me that actually posts in forums like this one, so be it. It's exhausting trying to be someone you aren't *shrug*

Nice to meet you, Nour.

Barbara .... Nour is a sweetheart.

aren't you all?

The thing is I didn't know this was myself until I opened this thread, trust me I'm shocked. But as our dearest Tom implied, no Pharisee behavior from me. If that's the version of me that actually posts in forums like this one, so be it. It's exhausting trying to be someone you aren't *shrug*

Nice to meet you, Nour.

I am the pharisee actually - one singing the assma asmatoon .

Now go figure that one out :Goober:

I am the pharisee actually - one singing the assma asmatoon .

Now go figure that one out :Goober:

you won me there, Tom - just like all the other times I guess.

I don't know what assma asmatoon is. And you're no pharisee. We get what we see.

had no idea it was called that.

That is poetic... Salomon was quite the philosopher if you ask me, the first one way before Plato and Socrates.

That song also has a bit of a different theme than the rest of the book :Goober: