Greetings from Brazil

Opaaa, uma mulher brasileira no forum? :eyebrows:

Seja bem-vinda, espero que se divirta muito e estamos aqui pra te ajudar! :D

De onde vc é?

Does the first line mean 'A brazilian woman on a forum?' If so that means my online Portuguese lessons are working!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the first line mean 'A brazilian woman on a forum?' If so that means my online Portuguese lessons are working!!

More like on "the" forum because he was referring to this forum (TalkChelsea), with a definite article, not any forum. But yeah, you got the idea.

Funny how everyone has been talking about Stingray and nobody mentioned Alex. He has the hammer and one wrong move against him and you are gone. :Goober:

Welcome to TalkChelsea, Barbara! You should love it here!! We have a new physio for our team boys!! :yes:

first of all, I guess Singray doesn't like me... as he didn't welcome me.

It sort of stings ;)

Yay! Welcome to the forum!!! Always good to have more brazilians! Brings more flair to the forum..

Well, not sure if I'm going to live up the Brazilian flair, but I have tons of love for Chelsea, so that might make up for everything else?

Funny how everyone has been talking about Stingray and nobody mentioned Alex. He has the hammer and one wrong move against him and you are gone. :Goober:

Welcome to TalkChelsea, Barbara! You should love it here!! We have a new physio for our team boys!! :yes:

Well, I've seen Alex around as well. They don't like me, that's the conclusion I came.

Thanks for welcoming me, I hope it isn't Eva's shoes I'm supposed to fill because damn those are some pretty shoues ;)

Welcome to the Forum :)

Thanks

WELCOME. :)

Best chelsea site on the web. :yes:

Stingray. Where you at? Everyone is eagerly awaiting your entrance. Or has the pressure got to you :D

Thanks, I might agree about the best Chelsea site, so far it's way better than the other two I've found.

He doesn't like me and doesn't want to welcome me, I've come to terms with that...

Well hellluuurrrrrr Barbara.......

Hi... Special Juan

Welcome! Nice to have another female here :D :D

Hey! Thanks a lot it's nice to know women are welcomed here.

I'm doing great, thanks a lot :)

@Barbara, If you go back a few pages, you will find a talk Chelsea pub team. You will get my point. You are not filing anyone's shoes, you are our very own TC pub team's physio.

And if you think people don't like you here, believe me everyone gets much more excited when a female enters the forum. May be Sting is busy today or occupied in something else hence could not find the time nut don't worry he is the owner of 'The Pub' here and you WILL get to see a lot of him if you hang around. Although rest of us aren't too bad either. :P

Welcome!

Which Brazilian side do you follow?

Flamengo. Thanks for welcoming ;)

@Barbara, If you go back a few pages, you will find a talk Chelsea pub team. You will get my point. You are not filing anyone's shoes, you are our very own TC pub team's physio.

And if you think people don't like you here, believe me everyone gets much more excited when a female enters the forum. May be Sting is busy today or occupied in something else hence could not find the time nut don't worry he is the owner of 'The Pub' here and you WILL get to see a lot of him if you hang around. Although rest of us aren't too bad either. :P

Well, so far you guys were amazing to me and I feel completely welcomed

As for the position... then I must improve my hands' abilities. Consider it done ;)

It's great to know girls are welcomed here. It's a good change

Flamengo. Thanks for welcoming ;)

Well, so far you guys were amazing to me and I feel completely welcomed

As for the position... then I must improve my hands' abilities. Consider it done ;)

It's great to know girls are welcomed here. It's a good change

Didnt their goalkeeper just go to jail for feeding his girlfriend to his dogs? :fainthv9:

Actually I think it was for paying someone to rip her... and then doing something about the parts. I'm not sure.

what can I say? Psychopaths seem to be all around these days.

But yeah... pretty crazy stuff.

Still prouder of my team more than anything and I guess individual actions like that don't reflect what the club is - in this case thankfully.

Didnt their goalkeeper just go to jail for feeding his girlfriend to his dogs? :fainthv9:

It's been a while.

Actually I think it was for paying someone to rip her... and then doing something about the parts. I'm not sure.

Still prouder of my team more than anything and I guess individual actions like that don't reflect what the club is - in this case thankfully.

They gave her parts to the dogs, was it?

It's been a while.

They gave her parts to the dogs, was it?

I'm not sure. I don't watch news for about 8 years now... I just read a few things about it because among other things I was disgusted by it

Ah fair enough.

Now the most important question

Samba ou Sertanejo? :D