Greetings from Brazil

WELCOME!!!!

Another girl yay :getin: Guys aka stingray don't scare her off!!! :rant:

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to pop into the Calling all TC Ladies thread. That's where all the cool people hang :D

this @Stingray guy's reputation certainly precedes him. As he was mentioned as being part of the ~welcoming committee, I've checked other threads in this board and I now know what you guys meant. I can't wait to see what he has to tell me. I'm expecting your best stuff, mate.

And it's great to know girls are welcomed here. I feel like in most placed we're side eyed because we don't ~understand the sport to talk about it.

Football is my passion since I was two... I'm passionate about it and maybe I don't get it as many guys do, but I'll have my fun.

This is already progress from the last Chelsea forum I went to, so I'll probably stick around.

Now where is this Calling all TC Ladies thread? ;)

Thanks for welcoming me.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stingray is an acquired taste for some but he's totally awesome as well. Be prepared for a bottomless pit of memes and gifs from him. He apparently stole the internet.

The boys on this site have been great so far with all the xy chromosomes floating around. Always open to discussion and input.

I hope you do stick around, glad I popped into this thread I rarely ever look at the new members sections.

Here you go http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15554-calling-all-tc-ladies/#entry615552

Stingray is an acquired taste for some but he's totally awesome as well. Be prepared for a bottomless pit of memes and gifs from him. He apparently stole the internet.

The boys on this site have been great so far with all the xy chromosomes floating around. Always open to discussion and input.

I hope you do stick around, glad I popped into this thread I rarely ever look at the new members sections.

Here you go http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15554-calling-all-tc-ladies/#entry615552

Thanks sweetie, I'll check it out.

As for Stingray, I'm anxiously expecting him to be around.

Also you're very funny, I like you already ;) let's be friends, hehehe

Glad you have popped too :hug:

Welcome new female member! Always happy to have another addition!

Yeah, Stingray really like to scare off new members - you should be fine!

Once again welcome, glad to have you have on board! :D :blue scalf:

Thanks for welcoming me, sweetie.

Welcome Barbara to the forum from a fellow south american (peruvian). Ai se eu te pego, obrigado (that's all the portuguese I know). :D

Well, you basically just told me you want to hook up with me, but I'll overlook it :D

Everyone in the world must know that song for years and I was the last one to hear about it because I totally don't listen to Brazilian music - especially not that genre.

But it's great to have another SA fellow here. One of the most amazing people I've met in life is also a Peruvian, so thanks for the welcoming!

@Stingray mate, you better make this a good one, you've been built up here! :lol:

I will totally regret it, won't I?

Barbara if you have issue w/ English, use Portuguese. I need to work on my Portuguese for my trip to Arena Corinthians. That's right henrique & RMPR - Da Robdog is coming to pillage São Paulo :D

I believe Henrique is from Brasília.

Yeah but he is a Palmeiras fan. I know of the rivalry between Timao & dirty green. I have been schooled already by Timao fans ;)

you mean corrupted and rot by them?

Check, accepted, followed. ;)

I believe Henrique is from Brasília.

where are you from? @Dion?

LMAO...You are just mad that The Real Ronaldo said Timao are bigger than Flamengo :Goober: Cheers!!!

oh, love, I don't take part in those rubbish discussions. We're the biggest thing in Brazil regardless of what others say.

Have you heard we've sold 300K jerseys in 2 weeks when our new contract with Adidas started last month? Oh and that was before actually seeing the kits... Corinthians sells 600k BY YEAR and Bayern 1M by year.

That's the power of Flamengo, but it's okay if you rather be a skunk ;)

where are you from? @Dion?

If you mean the place I was born, Recife. If you mean where I live now, João Pessoa. If you mean where I was raised I wouldn't know what place I should answer :P

hahaha, I meant where you live currently.

Joao Pessoa must be nice - although I'm not a beach person and I love myself some cold ;)

I'm not a beach person either, but it's always a nice view to have. I'm a cold weather lover as well and I plan to move somewhere colder as soon as I can :D