Greetings from Brazil

Hey, I'm new in the forum - and completely lost as it is right now.

I'm Brazilian, love my Blues, my faves are Eden and Oscar and I talk too much :P

(oh and forgive my poor English)

Edited by Barbara

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'm new in the forum - and completely lost as it is right now.

I'm Brazilian, love my Blues, my faves are Eden and Oscar and I talk too much :P

I'm Bárbara, I'm 33 and completely in love with Chelsea and our new manager.

I hope to find my way through the forum.

Talk to you guys somewhere, hopefully

(oh and forgive my poor English)

welcome ..and your English is excellent

wow things here are fast. Thanks guys

Thanks zolayes, but sometimes your eyes will bleed because of it.

Rmpr eu sou de Campinas

Dion, who is @Stingray ? hehehe

1. Hahaha, relax with your English, you will see some posts that will make you raise your confidence in it! Wait till you read Henrique or Bushman... :lol:

2. Campinas, close enough from Sao Paulo. Want to go out on a date? :eyebrows:

3. Stingray is a gay member who likes to prank newbies to look 'cool'.

Well, that's a good thing... I guess?

For now I'm trying to make the notifications stop, they're driving me crazy - I hate notifications, hehehe, but thanks for warning me.

I'm waiting for you @Stingray ;)

well, rmpr, introduce yourself properly before asking the girl out ;) who knows, maybe she'll agree

and I know a bushman from another Chelsea forum, maybe it's the same?

well, rmpr, introduce yourself properly before asking the girl out ;) who knows, maybe she'll agree

and I know a bushman from another Chelsea forum, maybe it's the same?

Hahahah, I am just preparing you for Mr. Stingray! ;)

I dont know if he is the same bushman (he writes in verses) from another Chelsea forum because I only visit TC. Simply because it is by far the best football forum on the internet...

and still you didn't introduce yourself ;)

now guys I really do need some help with something.

I don't know if it's because I'm using Firefox of it it happens to anyone, but there's some sort of half-invisible bar that is fixed in every page and sometimes it prevents me from clicking on threads. it's the talkchelsea.net bar and every time I click on it, it redirects me to the home page. Is there away to make this go away? It's annoying. I want to talk in the Terry thread, but the bloody bar won't let me!

and still you didn't introduce yourself ;)

Raphael Rondon

13/03/1994

Caucasian

1.73cm

69kg

Hot (see the pic)

Study Mechanical Engineering at USP/POLI (this is half true)

Chelsea fan, Palmeiras follower

Love sports, beach, classic rock and eletronic-dance music, films, cars, math and more than love to travel and learn new cultures and new languages!

Your turn now! ;)

wow, I was sort of expecting a name, as mine is a given and I did give it in the first post.

Thanks, Skipper I joined a forum Sunday and they also said for me to be active. I warned them they had no idea of what they were asking because I'm a babbler and said they would regret and now only two days later, one of them already complained of how much I talk... so maybe I shouldn't be as much active here?

Thanks, James

Edited by Barbara

Thanks, Skipper I joined a forum Sunday and they also said for me to be active. I warned them they had no idea of what they were asking because I'm a babbler and said they would regret and now only two days later, one of them already complained of how much I talk... so maybe I shouldn't be as much active here?

No no, don't be shy... We love our babblers on TalkChelsea. There are plenty of sections in the forum you can babble in so please don't hold yourself back! Looking forward to reading your stuffs B).

Only two more things, what type of music do you like and what do you work with? :P

I like rock in general, a bit of classic, soul, R&B, some pop and basically nothing in Portuguese. I could live off of guitar solos and have no more complaints in life.

I used to work with business administration then I figured out I much more suitable for kids, so I dropped my previous career, started Pedagogy and now I'm looking forward to teach kindergarten.

No no, don't be shy... We love our babblers on TalkChelsea. There are plenty of sections in the forum you can babble in so please don't hold yourself back! Looking forward to reading your stuffs B).

Okay, thanks, I hope you won't regret it. I'm very opinionated, stubborn and my jokes are terrible.