Andriy Yarmolenko

BOSS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were buying Schurrle for his offensive qualities you are fooling yourself, its because he track back and have a great stamina that make him so valuable.

Yarmolenko is known for being a player that tracks back and a player that has great stamina.

Yarmolenko is known for being a player that tracks back and a player that has great stamina.

I'm sorry i mixed Yarmolenko with Konoplyanka in my head, I tought we were talking about the second one :P I never saw Yarmolenko playing, I dont remember him.

Yarmolenko is really good, was Ukraine's best player at the Euros...he has pace, trickery, is strong etc. milan was interested in him for quite a long time. but dont know if he is good enough for EPL...hasnt really proven himself. but he would be a decent squad player, if not too expensive.

If we were buying Schurrle for his offensive qualities you are fooling yourself, its because he track back and have a great stamina that make him so valuable.

If we are buying Schurrle for what you've just said, then may aswell go on and bid 20 million for James Milner.

Yarmolenko - erm, no.

• 1 year later...

Him scoring the important 1-0 vs everton made me think about him again. 25 and in his prime he is having a great season in Ukranian league. Peforming better there than Willian did who also was worth 32m.

Also Yarmolenko is rather tall so if we had him we would not need to push Iva up the right flank in order to keep posession from our goalkicks with the header. He is out of contract in 2016 so he would be dead cheap too.

Him scoring the important 1-0 vs everton made me think about him again. 25 and in his prime he is having a great season in Ukranian league. Peforming better there than Willian did who also was worth 32m.

Also Yarmolenko is rather tall so if we had him we would not need to push Iva up the right flank in order to keep posession from our goalkicks with the header. He is out of contract in 2016 so he would be dead cheap too.

He plays well for ukraine.

Ashame they had to play france to get into the world cup..

He plays well for ukraine.

Ashame they had to play france to get into the world cup..

Yup and it was still tight. He also had a great match vs Germany that year.

What I like most about him apart from his defensive work-rate is his skill. Much more than Willian e.g. he creates chances with his skills, trickery and clever movement rather than pace.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You