Guten Tag!

Hello everyone, you might remember, u might not, i first came here about a year ago when the 12/13 season started because i wanted to follow some teams more closely and chelsea was one of them, well due to time constraints and others factors nor did i visit much here in the last year and nor did i watch much chelsea ( heck i didnt even watch much madrid after december when everything went to hell *Madrid is my club ;D*).

Well now that jose is back to chelsea and since ive always had a soft spot for chelsea, part of it because of mou, are now is the perfect time to return and participate.. :D

So uh..Hello there and uh i hope this next year is a very successful one for both madrid and chelsea.

Now i know this petition is out of no where but are there any links to any downloadable documentaries i could watch to learn more about chelsea's history?

If there is already a thread or subforum then sorry and ill just go look for it lol.

And yes i am intrigued by Mou's arrival, im a fan of the man but not too much of his style on the pitch per say, hes not long term built for several reasons but maybe that can change since he says hes always wanted to come back to england.

In madrid he made a mess winning only 1/6 major tropies (CL AND LA LIGA) in 3 years all while badly hurting our image. I deem his participation here a failure, u might say we ended barcelona's reign of might over us, and we reached 3 semi finals but with the legacy and resources madrid has i cant really say mourinho was down to that, he was the special one and was brought to justify the means of his arrival and win trophies and he didnt, and since he didnt and leaves much more of a tainted legacy i deem him as a FAILURE in madrid.

I am eager to see what he does here.

And it does not look good for madrid either, with bale and ancelotti almost surely coming, madrid looks in no way to look for a nice building of a project with good football like dortmund or bayern. Dissapoints me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the Chelsea history program available on Youtube. If you want to fastrack to the 70's, 80's skip to Part 6-7 of the same program. This covers Chelsea's history up to 1989. The uploader's username is - The Shed End Forum. The recent history (1990-2013) must be easy enough to find

Welcome to the Forum :)

I hated you then and I hate you now. Go home!

:Goober:

Hahahahahahaha.

Not you again <_<

So yeah Nuri Sahin wasn't gonna leave Madrid oh wait that totally happened :ph34r:

Na I'm joking welcome back again, don't be as bloody controversial as before pls

I suggest you go to the Mourinho thread and check how i simply state my opinion while others practically asked for my head ala Marie Antoinette.

If you think i was an arrogant punk then theres some confusion and misunderstanding there.

Check it and you will see if anyone bothered to keep debate logical and argumentative it was me.

There will maybe be fiascos even if i try to prevent them by being "nice" based solely on difference of opinion.

The worst i did apparently seems to be at the very least the norm when it comes to attitude for many here. :rolleyes:

I suggest you go to the Mourinho thread and check how i simply state my opinion while others practically asked for my head ala Marie Antoinette.

If you think i was an arrogant punk then theres some confusion and misunderstanding there.

Check it and you will see if anyone bothered to keep debate logical and argumentative it was me.

There will maybe be fiascos even if i try to prevent them by being "nice" based solely on difference of opinion.

The worst i did apparently seems to be at the very least the norm when it comes to attitude for many here. :rolleyes:

No Marie Antoinette for you. More like a deluded Mother Theresa claiming condoms are a bad thing.

Do not flatter yourself, philosophical midget ...

Cry me a river poor stingray.

My arguments were not given rebuttals you decided to misunderstand the delivery which at that point, the proper response is DEAL WITH IT. As i have dealt with your delusion along with almost everybody else's quite masterfully. Hence i come out as a troll to the weak minded aka you. :wave:

Cry me a river poor stingray.

My arguments were not given rebuttals you decided to misunderstand the delivery which at that point, the proper response is DEAL WITH IT. As i have dealt with your delusion along with almost everybody else's quite masterfully. Hence i come out as a troll to the weak minded aka you. :wave:

I will not think of you when I teach at uni. Idiot.

:Goober:

You only dealt with your own delusions of grandure. You fail.

If that makes you sleep better at night, then tell it to your self LOL, but the truth is that your insecurity and rage make it so you cant ignore me, hence your responses. Keep sending that rage mail and lets see how far it gets you. :D

Aaaaah I love the fact you cannot kep it on topic but just have to personal. Again, i have no issues. You do, mister internet hero.

I thought you were better when I first saw that Mourinho post. Have good life, egocentric one. You are smart, but it is your hybris that will be your downfall.

Stingray you made it personal on your side anyways by wanting to challenge me in critical thinking directly and i said i wasnt interested because im not, and you made questions and assertions as to my role here, so you made it personal first. ii have no problem with you but it seems like you have a problem with me. So unless you want to try to fix it, or you just dont care then ignore me, hence why i told you " lets see how far you get".

I think you might be asking why im coming off so strongly but the truth is that sometimes i take it upon me to try to just state my opinion if in fact the probablity is that things are going to go wrong in the first place even if i try to be nice.

You know what the first 2 replies were yesterday? People telling me to leave because they wanted to see a ROSY mourinho comeback, and then i replied with class. Much of the arrogance you might see is either fueled by your own defense mechanism or real indeed but only because even if im nice just stating my opinion that is contrary to most is treated as SATANIC HERE.

So be a man.

I said i loved your opinion. Even though a lot here would hate me for saying so. I did not (as any fan on here) like your style.

If you want to be here - be a Chelsea fan, not a , only Madrid, Mourinho one and dont hate me because i called your bluf.

I will be along your side then in the no spinning zone. But we will do it elegantly.

You choose, my friend.

Be a man? Lol :D

What do you want me to say? Thanks? Well there it is..thanks.

I said i wanted to get into chelsea, thats why i came here a year ago, back track up to the top of this page. What bluf?

Im a mourinho fan, i love his style in many ways, that is why ive made videos on him! but i decide to look at some negatives which is some sight of critical thinking in it self which is what many did not see here.

When you say spin im still not sure we are on the same page here. Its very hard for people not to put spin on things, sometimes without even noticing, but maintaining calm and a sort of awareness is key, put simply.

If what you are saying is that i should be more respectful then i guess ill try even though apparently id have to bend over and kiss at this point lol.

Like i said my point here is just to become more in tune with chelsea and share my opinion. I have no secret agenda.