Eliaquim Mangala

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need him. We got Iva, Luiz, JT, Cahill and Kalas, best defender in Eredivise. Look at the current CL-winner's defence, Dante - Boateng is hardly worldlcass and waaay worse than Iva-Luiz. We might be a bit spoiled, having had the best defense in Europe for years, but with the players we got we are set up nicely. We conceded the second least goals in the league so far. Only real and Real got better defense and still both got slashed by Dortmund. With all this high line and shit, defense is more about tactics and fitting players and most of our defenders are experienced, fast and skilled so they can play any concept Mou wants. I am sure, Jose himself will see we got the necessary resources in that department already.

He will have a great test against Brazil today!

As I have already stated, I have high hopes for this guy, I honest believe he has the potential to be one of the best in the world (specially under Jose Mourinho). 12mi pounds is a steal...

Mangala + Luiz might turn out to be the best duo in Europe!!!

EDIT: He is not playing! :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You