Rafa Benitez signed 2 years deal with Napoli

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Napoli is full of counter-attacking players. Torres plays best in a counter-attacking team. Hamsik could be his Gerrard; Armero the hard-working Kuyt and so-on.

Please sign Torres from us Benitez, please.

They'll have loads of money from the Cavani sale and will need a striker. Do it.

Rafa, we will give you Torres (who you'd think would thrive in Serie A due to the slowness of most defenses) plus cash in return for Cavani, or just give us Cavani we did let you manage us and we improved your 'CV' so its only fair eh?

Rafa, we will give you Torres (who you'd think would thrive in Serie A due to the slowness of most defenses) plus cash in return for Cavani, or just give us Cavani we did let you manage us and we improved your 'CV' so its only fair eh?

This! Fucking this!

Take Torres, some cash, and we'll even let you have Piazon on loan for the season!

Anyone heard of him wanting Ramires to go with him? i think its a rumor that runs in Italy.

Yep, saw that yesterday. Don't know how to feel about that, on one hand I love Ramires and appreciate what he brings to the side but on the other hand he isn't best suited to our 4-2-3-1 formation and I feel Mourinho might be able to get someone who we'd need more if Ramires were to leave. All about what Napoli are offering though, no point letting a player this good go for anything less the club value him for. It's not like Chelsea need to sell him and Ramires sure isn't that desperate to leave, already being a first team regular at a better team than Napoli and all.

Torres + Ramires for Cavani straight swap and I call it a deal. :whistling: