Beepu

Playstation 4 or Xbox One  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whatever that moronic Xbox Fanboy said above (Didn't bother to read his rambling delusions) Microsoft caved under the pressure of Money. The lack of preorders scared them and of course they'll bend over backwards for Money.

If they were so adament of meeting Gamer's needs and wants why didn't they do what Sony did? If Sony is as Money hungry as Microsoft why didn't Sony do what Microsoft did?

The rational fans will understand there is a clear good guy and bad guy in this. That Xbox fanboy can't see it which should tell you everything about his state of mind and how much rationality he possesses.

Still betting on PS4 outselling Xbox. Sony's exclusives are light years ahead and Microsoft simply won't be able to compete.

I think it's spectacularly naive to think in terms of 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. These are both huge companies looking only at the bottom line.

The thing is, it isn't your fault that you're like this. They actively seek to manipulate people like you into taking sides - all companies do. They recognise that with your disposable income having a limit, you need to pick one console and that you need to be constantly validated about the decision you make. You need to feel like you 'picked a winner' and then you go on other outlets and become a marketing tool for them.

You talk in terms of 'fanboys' because that's what you're taught to do. You defend one side with words like 'good' because that is the impression they want to create of their company in marketing meetings. The fact that it continues to work when so much is known about how companies create this impression is amazing to me, and shows a willingness in the consumer to want to play this game.

I think it's spectacularly naive to think in terms of 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. These are both huge companies looking only at the bottom line.

The thing is, it isn't your fault that you're like this. They actively seek to manipulate people like you into taking sides - all companies do. They recognise that with your disposable income having a limit, you need to pick one console and that you need to be constantly validated about the decision you make. You need to feel like you 'picked a winner' and then you go on other outlets and become a marketing tool for them.

You talk in terms of 'fanboys' because that's what you're taught to do. You defend one side with words like 'good' because that is the impression they want to create of their company in marketing meetings. The fact that it continues to work when so much is known about how companies create this impression is amazing to me, and shows a willingness in the consumer to want to play this game.

Of course you'd say all this though seeing as Microsoft are playing catch up and had their asses handed to them. So sorry, those that were willing to buy an Xbox after E3 I cannot take seriously.

...What does that have to with Anything? Conceding defeat already I see. At least you're honest in that you have nothing to reply with.

I would have hundrets of arguments showing you what twat (only in regard to this topic nothing else mate don't take it personal) you are.

I've seen more companys come and go then the most of you in this thread, I've played nearly all consoles... I have NO FAVOURITE Company thats my advance. Why I go for xbox one?

My wife loves Kinect games

I like the Idea of clouc computing redundant Informations and random stuff while xbox calculates you're immideatly game based stuff

I've grown and I like the Idea of an all in one device, Watch TV game, listen to music, stay connected with friends

In ergonomic ways the xbox Trigger is absolutly amazing and I love it, so do 75% If I remember right the numbers of the players,

I like the thought of the controller reacting different when you got hit on the right or left, front or rare plus the different resistance level of the bottons, so if you have different guns you're controller can be differently hard to push, if you geht grabbed by a monster and he hugs you in his hand, the btotton can react to this

I like the voice controll of my 360 its nice didn't thought it would be that good already

I love Fable, Ryse looks stunning, so I love Forza but I also Like Final Fantasy and God of War

I like the design

to come back at my first point, I've played many Consoles and there is no point in being a fanboy like you do here... Every console has his assets, the PS4 has only geared ground at the abilitys of the Xbox one, and few pages ago some guys discussed the cost of Xbox-Live and now they will go for 5$ for the PSN-Plus, what is per month if I'm right, so in the end it will be as expensive as the Xbox-Live for the SAME if not less service, because what is overseen xbox has some amazing stuff to theyre live network added, new achievements, Searching for opponents with you're skills while you're playn or watchin TV, Calculating Scenarios for you...

so please Xbox had a few minus points tot that Point I decided to buy the PS4 but I was sure they will react, they did, I'm fine...

and all you do is posting you're fanboy shit so there is no point in listing MORE POINTS and go on with it

Of course you'd say all this though seeing as Microsoft are playing catch up and had their asses handed to them. So sorry, those that were willing to buy an Xbox after E3 I cannot take seriously.

Sorry....what? What do you mean Of course you'd say all this?

Are you seriously only able to think in terms of people taking sides and being 'fanboys'? Again, it's not your fault but is that really what you intended to say?

Sorry....what? What do you mean Of course you'd say all this?

Are you seriously only able to think in terms of people taking sides and being 'fanboys'? Again, it's not your fault but is that really what you intended to say?

The funny thing is, if I'm right you want to buy the PS4 arent you?

The funny thing is, if I'm right you want to buy the PS4 arent you?

I was leaning that way. Honestly I'll pick up both over time, but at the moment I can't see past playing GTA5 and FIFA 14 on the PS3 and 360 respectively.

Not sure if that makes me a good guy or a bad guy. :carlo:

I'd only be repeating myself so just enjoy your inferior console and games. The real action will be where it's always been, over on the Playstation. We'll be waiting for you Xbox fans if you ever snap out of your delusions. So yeah, Enjoy Halo and...Umm....Well that's pretty much it so yeah enjoy.

I was leaning that way. Honestly I'll pick up both over time, but at the moment I can't see past playing GTA5 and FIFA 14 on the PS3 and 360 respectively.

Not sure if that makes me a good guy or a bad guy. :carlo:

TBF at the moment I've got the same feeling, I'm curious about the new stuff but not as willing to buy it as when I was young. Maybe thats because of my wife and daughter :)

I wish I did have shares with them, you know, with their stock rising after their daylight rape of Microsoft and all.

Apply cold water to burned area.

Using words like 'rape' in cases like this might be seen by some to be insensitive, but it's really not your fault.

Look both these companies want to take your money and they'll manufacture an image for you to buy into that makes you feel good about the choice you make. That's all this is.

There aren't 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. Often people on the good team will leave and work for the bad team and vice versa, if they're paid more by one company. You're basically fulfilling a role that they decided in a morning meeting a few years ago.

Look both these companies want to take your money

You keep harping on about this like a broken record so let me destroy such fanboy driven naivety.

Of course both want Money. However why is it that Microsoft chose to go down the road that was more money hungry? Why is that Sony risked losing masses of developers to Microsoft in order to keep Gamers happy? Why is it Microsoft weren't willing to do the same and why is that they didn't stick to their 'This is the future of gaming' Mantra and do a complete 180 following the sniff of Money after their horrendous Preorder figures?

You may say you are not a Fanboy yet you very well are. Trying to portray yourself as neutral with long pointless posts that only end up leaning towards Microsoft and dismissing anything horrible they do like a true Microsoft fanboy.

I mostly look forward to

Quantum Break, looks stunning shockingly amazing stuff, hope it lives up expectations

Sunset overdrive looks a real fun game just senseless splatter

Ryse, looks great

Forza 5, nothing to say just love it

Project spark, maybe the most interesting thing, what will it be like?

Titanfall, dont like egoshooters normally but lookd great and interesting, but no story behind it

Brothers looks great fun

Non Exclusives

many many nice stuf Final Fantasy, but one stands out for me

MAD MAX... what stunning graphics and hope its as much fun as the film...

You keep harping on about this like a broken record so let me destroy such fanboy driven naivety.

Of course both want Money. However why is it that Microsoft chose to go down the road that was more money hungry? Why is that Sony risked losing masses of developers to Microsoft in order to keep Gamers happy? Why is it Microsoft weren't willing to do the same and why is that they didn't stick to their 'This is the future of gaming' Mantra and do a complete 180 following the sniff of Money after their horrendous Preorder figures?

You may say you are not a Fanboy yet you very well are. Trying to portray yourself as neutral with long pointless posts that only end up leaning towards Microsoft and dismissing anything horrible they do like a true Microsoft fanboy.

You really are something of a parody.

Think I'll just walk away from the naive child and play a bit more Last Of Us. Great game, one of the best ever made and right up there with Uncharted 2 as the best games of this generation. Much better than the overhyped, poorly scripted shit like Gears of War and Halo.

But what would I know - I'm just a fanboy (who curiously has both a PS3 and a 360, as well as a Wii).

:wank2: