Beepu

Playstation 4 or Xbox One  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am being mentioned way too much, I want financial compensation for the right of using my name! :lol:

P.S: If Microsoft cancel their DRM restrictions and cuts the price on Xbox One, I will be the guru of the century! :ph34r:

Wow the interface looks amazing, interesting if i can just get the multiplayer part of the game. I am sold on the PS4, not sure why i went with xbox 360 to be honest after being a ps guy since the start.

Cant wait !!!!

Its abit more expensive here though in new zealand. Costs about USD$500 because of import tax maybe.

As a Xbox fan, I can happily say "Up yours Microsoft!".

Not even because of all the advantages of PS4, but mainly because of the sheer fact that Microsoft just painted themselves as a massive, greedy corporation that doesn't give a shit about it's fans. Like, as if they don't make enough money? They've gone the route of EA by trying to tell people what they consider 'fun' by forcing Kinect on everyone. They also basically isolated the entire European market with all their TV crap that is all tailored to American TV (at launch anyway).

I don't think they'll drop the price, they'll just paint their system as 'worth the extra money', like this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/e3/10115870/E3-2013-Microsofts-Phil-Harrison-defends-Xbox-One-as-worth-the-extra.html

Hello Sony, it's been a while! :D

Think you can carry over as Rmpr was saying but I hope everyone has to start fresh because I have an awesome PSn name I waanna use lol.

Yeah thats why i was asking. CBA, to start a fresh one myself as pretty much everything is taken. But if it starts afresh on PS4 as i get it on release i might be able to get Hutcho.

I am being mentioned way too much, I want financial compensation for the right of using my name! :lol:

P.S: If Microsoft cancel their DRM restrictions and cuts the price on Xbox One, I will be the guru of the century! :ph34r:

yoda-hulk_c_313281.jpg

Think you can carry over as Rmpr was saying but I hope everyone has to start fresh because I have an awesome PSn name I waanna use lol.

Yeah thats why i was asking. CBA, to start a fresh one myself as pretty much everything is taken. But if it starts afresh on PS4 as i get it on release i might be able to get Hutcho.

But there is no gamer tags nor avatars anymore dudes, its names and photos (like Facebook).

PlayStation could get the jump on xbox as well as apparently it is also coming in November. And if it launches before hand then that could be the big edge. Especially after what happened with the 360 which launched earlier and cheaper.

Link?

And even if they do that, they will still look like idiots who have had to drop there price by 20% to match it to the PS4.

Agreed. Even if they change it now the damage has been done. They can't take back the fact they were raped at E3. They'll lose face and it'll be seen as a desperate attempt to try to match Sony.