Spike

Chelsea have now ramped up their efforts to land Griezmann by launching a £35.5m plus Mohamed Salah offer. #CFC #Atletico (DailyStar)

Roman Abramovich is prepared to offer #Atlético Madrid 50 million Euro plus Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah for Antoine Griezmann (GdS) #CFC

yeah and Griezmann does right? :clown:

Certainly was more productive in Atletico then both Willian and Cuadrado combined.

Name me a better winger we could sign? By better I mean a better combination of age, skill, pace, marketing value, resale value and shooting ability?

Certainly was more productive in Atletico then both Willian and Cuadrado combined.

Name me a better winger we could sign? By better I mean a better combination of age, skill, pace, marketing value, resale value and shooting ability?

Oscar. ;^)

you know the news is fake when it has a player swap included in it.

there are like 1 or 2 player swap transfers done in the whole transfer window.

yet chelsea itself is looking to do the followin:

luis - alderwereld

greizemann-salah

pogba - oscar

pogba - cuadrado

pogba - salah

pogba - oscar+cuadrado+salah.

in short, i call bullshit!!!

also, greizemann is not a RW

3 AMs in Mou's system: 1 playmaker( Sneijder, Ozil, Hazard), 1 worker( Pandev, Di Maria, Willian), 1 finisher( Eto, Ronaldo, @@). We need a finisher, like Bale, Griezmann... imo, Betrand Traore is a great choice.

You're right about Mourinho system. But I'm not sure griezmann will be the same if played on the right wing. I'll rather manage Remy on the right wing rather than buying big and he can't adapt to the role like Mata, Schurrle, Salah, KdB all struggled.

Spanish expert Graham Hunter: "The price will have to be extraordinary because neither Simone, or #Atletico, want to let Griezmann go" #CFC

Spanish expert Graham Hunter: "Chelsea have the power to buy him though. Griezmann is not pushing to get out." #CFC (talkSPORT)

Spanish expert Graham Hunter: "The fact remains the economic power at #CFC is such that, if they want Griezmann, they can prise him away"

He's not an extraordinary player, nor is he worth an extraordinary price.

how many extraordinary players are there, though? Think there are only like 15 in the world.

Griezmann to me can become a fantastic player in our team and add a lot to the side. Something we don't have currently and that's killer instinct and clinical finishing from attacking midfield. Even Sterling who most of us here would love to have doesn't offer those things and he's gonna cost near £50m.

Gun to my head I'd rather have Sterling probably, but I wouldn't care at all if the club skunked a big fee on Griezmann.

Chelsea's relationship w Atletico should help in a Griezmann pursuit. AM agrees to £43m fee = no taxes. AM forces £43m buyout = heavy taxes.

Jake Cohen@JakeFCohen 9m

Also worth noting Chelsea already went through this exact same thing last summer with Atletico and Diego Costa -

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You