Spike

It is crazy how you defend Mourinho no matter what. Mourinho would like to bring players like Reus, Cavani, Di Maria, Rooney, Pogba and Vidal to Chelsea but not Griezmann or Mata. Those players are also technical but also physical and defend well. Like I said Mourinho adapts to leagues. I guess he thinks physicality is extra important for PL.

Roman spent. Do you legitimately think Mourinho controls our transfer policy? He also spent 30m for Shevchenko right :rolleyes:

How much time did he give to Modric at Real? How often did he use Ozil in big games? He did eventually but he did not use him in Classicos at first. Sneijder is small but he tracks back. He also sold Robben right? Mourinho judges players just like a rugby coach. He might sign Griezmann but he would give more time to Schurlle or Willian.

Your arguments are as valid as Mourinho's attractive football promise imho.

If you had actually watched Madrid at that time you would know Modric wasn't playing well, It was his first season and he had a hard time adjusting. He was actually voted the worst signing in La Liga that year, it was a bit harsh but it tells you he wasn't at his best. Regarding Ozil, Mourinho rates him highly and he did start many the big games but nine times out of ten he would go missing, is that Jose's fault? there's a reason why he's known as the big game bottler.... talk to any Madrid fan and they will tell you that.

The fact is Robben was constantly injured at Chelsea and with two years remaining on his contract he wasn't going to renew. It has nothing to do with Jose wanting him gone... in fact Mourinho actually said he wanted to him to stay, so again you're talking nonsense.

Mourinho has managed the likes of Deco, Sneijder, Ozil and now it'll be Cesc. At Inter Sneijder was his main creative player, attacking-wise everything went through him and it was under Jose where he played his best football. You can continue to spout shit by saying 'he judges players like a rugby coach' but it just exposes how little you know about Jose, the teams he has managed and football in general.

You can continue to spout shit by saying 'he judges players like a rugby coach' but it just exposes how little you know about Jose, the teams he has managed and football in general.

I would say the same thing about you guys.

Hazard: Chelsea are not made to play football.

Mourinho: Hazard is not ready to sacrifice himself for the team.

This is how a rugby coach would reply to one of the most talented football players.

1.If Roman wants Griezmann, Mourinho might say yes. But he would still prefer Schurrle not Griezmann.

2. Willian is not as creative as Griezmann.

3. Fan favourite does not mean Roman favorite does it?

4. I said he did not prefer him at first. Then he realized without him they did not have the ball at all. If he wanted players like Griezmann, Mata at Chelsea we could have signed him last year.

5. And why did he want to leave? Mata also wanted to leave in the end. If we sign Griezmann he will also want to leave. Remember Hazard's comments from last year.

6. I am a Chelsea fan but I am not a fan of Mourinho like you guys.

7. Hazard: "Chelsea are not made to play football."

1. Why do you speak as if Roman has so much internal influence at the club? We don't know what he does on the inside, we don't even know if he attends board meetings.

2. Can you prove that?

3. Why do you keep bring up Roman? FFS it's like arguing about who would win in an imaginary fight between Jesus and Noah. It's such a mystery to everyone.

4. Did he realise that? Do you have quotes?

5. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/08/09/player.robben/index.html What quotes from hazard?

6. Good for you.

7. I believe the original quote was in French. There are several English translations that imply very different meanings.

It is crazy how you defend Mourinho no matter what. Mourinho would like to bring players like Reus, Cavani, Di Maria, Rooney, Pogba and Vidal to Chelsea but not Griezmann or Mata. Those players are also technical but also physical and defend well. Like I said Mourinho adapts to leagues. I guess he thinks physicality is extra important for PL.

Can you provide quotes about those players from Mourinho?

1. Why do you speak as if Roman has so much internal influence at the club? We don't know what he does on the inside, we don't even know if he attends board meetings.

2. Can you prove that?

3. Why do you keep bring up Roman? FFS it's like arguing about who would win in an imaginary fight between Jesus and Noah. It's such a mystery to everyone.

4. Did he realise that? Do you have quotes?

5. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/08/09/player.robben/index.html What quotes from hazard?

6. Good for you.

7. I believe the original quote was in French. There are several English translations that imply very different meanings.

Can you provide quotes about those players from Mourinho?

Roman owns the club. It is just silly to question how much influence he has.

Mourinho was given the job because he promised attractive football which he could not deliver.

We know he wanted to sign Rooney. He brought Di Maria to Madrid and started him every single game. He likes players like Sneijder. Reus is also similar Oscar.

I would say the same thing about you guys.

Hazard: Chelsea are not made to play football.

Mourinho: Hazard is not ready to sacrifice himself for the team.

This is how a rugby coach would reply to one of the most talented football players.

I love how you just took a snippet of that quote to suit your anti Mourinho agenda...The full quote, "Chelsea is not made to play football. We are good in playing on the counter attack, a bit like Real against Bayern.", he never said a bad word about Chelsea. The french translation is bad but what he basically means is that Chelsea don't try and dominate possession, instead we counter like Real. He's definitely not having a dig at Jose or Chelsea.

Mourinho was right, in this day and age your wingers have to keep track of the opposing fullback, no excuses.

Roman owns the club. It is just silly to question how much influence he has.

Mourinho was given the job because he promised attractive football which he could not deliver.

We know he wanted to sign Rooney. He brought Di Maria to Madrid and started him every single game. He likes players like Sneijder. Reus is also similar Oscar.

But it's alright to assume that he signs every player that the club does?

I love how you took a snippet of that quote to suit your anti Mourinho agenda...The full quote, "Chelsea is not made to play football. We are good in playing on the counter attack, a bit like Real against Bayern.", he never said a bad word about Chelsea. The french translation is bad but what he basically means is that Chelsea don't try and dominate possession, instead we counter like Real. It's definitely not a dig at Jose or Chelsea.

Mourinho was right, in this day and age your wingers have to keep track of the opposing fullback, no excuses.

Talented players like to possess the ball and dominate not track back and counter attack like a small team. That's how Hazard wants to play, Roman wants us to play, and Mourinho promised that we would play, but could not deliver.

Talented players like to possess the ball and dominate not track back and counter attack like a small team. That's how Hazard wants to play, Roman wants us to play, and Mourinho promised that we would play, but could not deliver.

Why hasn't Roman sacked him then?

Why hasn't Roman sacked him then?

Last year Jose said we can not do that with that squad. He said he tried but we were losing points. So he changed the system. If we don't play attractive football and don't win any trophies I think he will fired. Mourinho also said if he does not win anything for years like Wenger he would resign himself. I thnk Roman gave him another year.

I don't know why I get so much reaction. All I am saying is Mourinho would rather have a midfield like Lampard-Essien-Makalele in PL not Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta. That's about the football mentality of a coach.

If he brings success I am fine with it but I don't think Mourinho would build a team in PL with Griezmann, Fabregas, Mata and Modric in midfield to play attractive football.

Real Madrid is a small team then. Same for Dortmund, United (with SAF) and many others.

Real Madrid is a small team then. Same for Dortmund, United (with SAF) and many others.

Every big team counter attacks when needed or the opponent is better at possesing the ball. Mourinho does that even against smaller teams. Again that is the management style of him. I don't enjoy it, I think talented players also rather play with the ball instead of tracking their opponents but as long as he can bring trophies I am fine with him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You