Spike

Let's hijack transfer like we did with Pedro! :blink: If he want titles he should choose us, not boring United

He won't be joining them if they lose later today.

I wonder how effective he'll be in England. He's really the polar opposite of a Mourinho striker. Unless Zlatan is staying and he plays off him. Trying and struggling to think of another tiny main striker that has torn the PL apart. I know the physicality of the PL is overhyped a lot, but Griezmann looks even smaller than guys like Mata and Coutinho. He'll be going directly up against big, physical CB's and the thugs that the likes of West Brom and Stoke employ. Will he be able to handle that? We'll see. I don't think he'll find it as easy to score 25+ goals here like he does in Spain. He'll do well, certainly, but enough to warrant a £90m price tag?

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I wonder how effective he'll be in England. He's really the polar opposite of a Mourinho striker. Unless Zlatan is staying and he plays off him. Trying and struggling to think of another tiny main striker that has torn the PL apart. I know the physicality of the PL is overhyped a lot, but Griezmann looks even smaller than guys like Mata and Coutinho. He'll be going directly up against big, physical CB's and the thugs that the likes of West Brom and Stoke employ. Will he be able to handle that? We'll see. I don't think he'll find it as easy to score 25+ goals here like he does in Spain. He'll do well, certainly, but enough to warrant a £90m price tag?

Got to laugh at these price tags despite the current market. 

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

He used to be kinda fragile, but since last summer, he improved alot. He can run whole games now and tracks back alot. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Atletico Madrid finds out today if there transfer banned gets lifted 

It won't. They're screwed. 

So Griezmann is either going to respect the situation or chicken out to United. Will instantly turn the Atletico fans against him tho. 

16 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

It won't. They're screwed. 

So Griezmann is either going to respect the situation or chicken out to United. Will instantly turn the Atletico fans against him tho. 

Atletico transfer ban got upheld today

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

BREAKING NEWS

Manchester United have cooled their interest in Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann, according to Sky sources. 

:D It just so happens that their interest "cools" just as Atleti's transfer ban is upheld. Sure.

Probably not good for our supposed pursuit of Lukaku or Morata, though.

Just now, Pizy said:

:D It just so happens that their interest "cools" just as Atleti's transfer ban is upheld. Sure.

Probably not good for our supposed pursuit of Lukaku or Morata, though.

I can't see mourinho going for lukaku mourinho couldn't wait to get rid off him at chelsea 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You