Spike

7 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Good - I will watch with interest how he suddenly plays without a smile on his face and spends more time tracking back.

long may Jose continue at Utd... 

Have you watched United this season? They play attacking football...

17 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Where was he tonight? Against Barcelona? One goal out of nowhere and boom, gone again.

This guy is seriously overhyped. Let him go to ManUtd, WHICH he has a personal agreement with. Don't give a shit. Perfect place for overhyped players like his buddy Pogba and overhyped managers, who might lose his job before this baguette arrives. 

I think he can be brilliant playing as front 2 with Costa but we have hazard

I wouldn't say "small team"... 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/03/manchester-united-squad-most-expensive-history

Atleti is probably the only club in the world taking players out of the hat and creating top players and selling some of them while constantly making a good results. That's the definition of a top club.

United buying everything what looks like a gold but you can coach Real Madrid, Bayern, Barca, Atleti or Juventus players and still that won't guarantee you a success if you suck as a coach.

Ps: I don't believe for a second that Antoine coming to Chelsea FC.

I wouldn't say "small team"... 
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/03/manchester-united-squad-most-expensive-history
Atleti is probably the only club in the world taking players out of the hat and creating top players and selling some of them while constantly making a good results. That's the definition of a top club.

Dortmund aren't doing too bad on that front either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You