Spike

I haven't really been following the transfer speculations much lately. So... any chance of convincing him to leave the Champions League finalists and the team that pushed for La Liga until the very end for the 10th placed team in the EPL? lol

2 hours ago, different level said:

I haven't really been following the transfer speculations much lately. So... any chance of convincing him to leave the Champions League finalists and the team that pushed for La Liga until the very end for the 10th placed team in the EPL? lol

no

On 5/29/2016 at 2:33 PM, iseah100 said:

Choked worse than the Thunder and Druant.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Atleast he missed penalty at the start of the second half, Oklahoma lost 3 balls in a row in last 2 minutes :lol:

Jose Mourinho wants to bring in a speedy player & has identified Antoine Griezmann, as a potential signing for #MUFC. (ESPN) #Atletico #CFC

Diego Simeone has been sounded out by third-party representatives for the Paris Saint-Germain job. (ESPN) #Atletico #PSG

Sources close to #Atletico having told ESPN FC that Griezmann would be willing to fully commit to the club should Simeone stay. #CFC #MUFC

On 29/05/2016 at 9:12 AM, different level said:

absolutely not! 

How do you go from a Champions League Runner-Up, to playing for a team not even in Europe at all. It's incredibly rare for proven players like him to be taking a massive downgrade like that, which is why I feel it's gunna be incredibly difficult for us to attract high-quality players.

Sounds harsh to have to say, but as fans, we have to be realistic on the situation.

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

A lot of players have been seen managing Chelsea on football manager. Even Pogba lol

I just pointed out,I didn't assume anything about his transfer,he signed new deal already...

On 16.6.2016 at 11:05 PM, Yeboii said:

A lot of players have been seen managing Chelsea on football manager. Even Pogba lol

On 17.6.2016 at 0:21 AM, LegenTerry said:

I just pointed out,I didn't assume anything about his transfer,he signed new deal already...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You