Spike

16 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Fuck no. Best player on the second best team in England, CL football, great manager and stability. Why would he leave?

I think you meant Spain bruh.

On 10/02/2016 at 6:58 AM, Spike said:

The physicality of the Premier League has to be one of the most stupid misconceptions I've ever come across. A player of any height or weight can exceed in the PL, it's just a question or not they can handle the somewhat colder conditions, lack of winter break and the higher tempo. That is the difference in 'physicality' not size.

He averages like 80% of passes, his hold up is fine. 

Absolute fucking nonsense that a player the size of Griezmann couldn't handle England. He is taller and heavier than players like Hazard, Silva, Willian and those other short manlets. He is fine.

This statement rings true if he isn't expected to lead the line for us should he join

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Goals this season (all competitions)

Antoine Griezmann24

Diego Costa14

To be fair Griezman plays for a much better team

• 1 month later...

Someone please explain to me this...

Why would a player like Antoine Griezmann, playing for a club that has entered the Champions League final, (whether they win or lose in Milan), would want to join a club that offers absolutely no European Football, let alone the Champions League?

Don't get me wrong.. I'd love to see Griezmann in a Chelsea shirt, but we have as much chance of getting Griezmann as I have of being able to find a diamond mine outside my house!

Some of us need to be realistic about potential transfers like these. We just had a season that has severely damaged the club's image in more ways than one. No Europe.. no top quality.. I'd be very surprised if we were to get a marquee signing this summer. It's probably going to be about getting balanced players that will help with the complete overhaul of our squad... mix that in with the youth players that everyone begs and pleads to see start, and they hardly ever do.. and people wonder why our youth academy is so unsuccessful!

The best activity we could possibly hope for this summer, is if we're able to keep the likes of Hazard, Willian, Costa, and maybe even Fabregas at the club, and we can build the team around them. If it means we get no top quality players then so be it!

I hope I am proved wrong of course...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You