Spike

As far as my Imagination goes, I much rather think he play as the secondary striker with a free role, meaning when counter attacking he is the main threat due to pace and good finishing(Hazard), but can also be a cretive focal. He is a shorter Thomas Muller, knows where to be, at the right time, and in a counter attacking team, would be immense with Hazard and Willian. 30 milion to get him and play something like:
Costa

Griezmann

Hazard

Willian

Marking their duties(Willian's defensive contribution and Hazard's picking the ball at the centre of the field and driving forward).

I don't know if it's just me jumping the bandwagon, but Jose has never been regarded for posesion football, so we are either going to look into work-ethic(Koke/Isco) or sharpeness(Griezmann/ Sterling).
Which isn't bad. Personally, I think, with the price given, Griezmann should be considered, RATHER than Sterling. We can fill the HG quota with a RB that is English(Clyne or Coleman) and Rob Green which would raise our tally.

Both Guardian and Mirror are reporting the exact same stories today: interest in Griezmann, Guaita, Pedro and Varane.

Inclusion of Guaita makes me think someone leaked the story of interests on purpose.

I swear € and £ are so easily replaced by journos in England... £43m is his buyout now??? Lol

No one knows exactly what his buyout figure is. Everything's just speculation, and it could very well be that it's £43M

No one knows exactly what his buyout figure is. Everything's just speculation, and it could very well be that it's £43M

Put it this way, if its £43M we won't be buying him. There will be a tax associated with that 43m in Spain and that will take it over 50M

Put it this way, if its £43M we won't be buying him. There will be a tax associated with that 43m in Spain and that will take it over 50M

Put it this way, we bought Filipe Luis for less than the buyout when everyone expected us to pay the full amount. And we don't know how the club values Griezmann.

I'm 100% certain we will not be buy Griezmann for anything near 43M.

Well that's your opinion, and that wasn't even the point I was making. You assumed the journalist made a mistake with the currency, and I'm saying that you are not necessarily correct.

Well that's your opinion, and that wasn't even the point I was making. You assumed the journalist made a mistake with the currency, and I'm saying that you are not necessarily correct.

Its not the first time they've done this and its also not the first time I've seen a price on Griezmann change from € to £ it happens all the time.

Its not the first time they've done this and its also not the first time I've seen a price on Griezmann change from € to £ it happens all the time.

Just because some dumb journo made a mistake before, it doesn't mean this guy - who's a respected journalist no less - made the same mistake. How would you feel if people judged you based on some troll's comment on this forum.

Just because some dumb journo made a mistake before, it doesn't mean this guy - who's a respected journalist no less - made the same mistake. How would you feel if people judged you based on some troll's comment on this forum.

they all do it. Go back and look at the Matic transfer, Oscar transfer, Schurrle transfer etc... doesn't matter though I'm able to cut through the bullshit.

What if i told you the same can be said about Marco Reus :eyebrows: :ph34r:

Yup, and Pedro too. I'm not sure about Sterling. Jose like versatile player who could play more than one position. If they are available at a reasonable price, I think we're gonna sign at least one of them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You