Spike

Griezmann- mandzukic - turan

Koke - gabi

Tiago

Not bad, they have goals in mandzukic and griezmann, creativity from Koke and solidity from gabi-Tiago

Just hope they can replace Courtois.

They did in Jan Oblak. Call it biased because he is from my country, but kid is realy good and will replace Courtois just fine. Sure he is not on level of Thibaut (yet), but he will be very decent replacement and he is also realy young.

If we have anything good in football, its GKs. Handanovic and Oblak are both great.

Atletico will remain top team next season. However I thing they will miss Filipe Luis though as Siqueira isnt close to his level, while Mandzukic and Griezmann can both replace Costa and Diego just fine.

They did in Jan Oblak. Call it biased because he is from my country, but kid is realy good and will replace Courtois just fine. Sure he is not on level of Thibaut (yet), but he will be very decent replacement and he is also realy young.

If we have anything good in football, its GKs. Handanovic and Oblak are both great.

Atletico will remain top team next season. However I thing they will miss Filipe Luis though as Siqueira isnt close to his level, while Mandzukic and Griezmann can both replace Costa and Diego just fine.

I knew they bought oblak but wasn't sure of his quality. Since u said he's a enough replacement then I'll take your word for it, they have nothing to fear. The rest of their team will do fine as long as they maintain that fantastic defensive record of last season.

• 8 months later...

Have to admit, at first I underrated this player. He is doing very well at Atletico. Can play as a winger and a striker? would love to see him here next season.

They just bought him this summer. Why would he chose to move or for the better part Atletico want to sell?

Release clause

Yes that's if the player wants to move.

Atletico are not falling apart like Dortmund.

I can understand players from Dortmund wanting to leave now. Abandoned ship.

But Atletico still fight for things, in the CL and Simeone staying.

Yes that's if the player wants to move.

Atletico are not falling apart like Dortmund.

I can understand players from Dortmund wanting to leave now. Abandoned ship.

But Atletico still fight for things, in the CL and Simeone staying.

Well, we're rumoured to be interested in him last year actually. Who knows, lol. At least maybe next year.

What a great feeling, indeed

Would like to sell Willian and get him, but who will buy Willian?

He has no good resale value and Mourinho likes him.

So sadly I see us with Willian and Cuadrado for next season.

We will actually try to spend in the mid with a koke/pogba type of player before going for someone like this guy.

Would like to sell Willian and get him, but who will buy Willian?

He has no good resale value and Mourinho likes him.

So sadly I see us with Willian and Cuadrado for next season.

We will actually try to spend in the mid with a koke/pogba type of player before going for someone like this guy.

Willian will stay forever as long as Jose still in charge. Yes, but think we need to buy another winger too though. With only Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado for 2 positions, is not good.

Willian will stay forever as long as Jose still in charge. Yes, but think we need to buy another winger too though. With only Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado for 2 positions, is not good.

Hazard LW will always beat anyone to that spot.

So no point getting a WC LW for that spot and have him on the bench while Hazard is out there.

Our RW is not so great, but as you said Willian will stay here and we just got Cuadrado. So 2 RW is good enough. Not to mention that Ramires can fill in that spot of winger when we play more conservative.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You