Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah nobody seems to have mentioned Madrid are the real idiots here, buying James Rodriguez for however much millions when they have a player who was twice as good and also tactically very important to their team. Still 60M for a player that doesn't want to be there is exceptional business.

Also all this laughing at United for spending 60M on a player, who is very good and I would consider world class, its not as bad as when we spent 50M on Torres when he was already looking to be finished is it? United are still well off the pace though, top 4 will be a struggle unless they get another central midfielder and center back of a very high standard if they intend on playing this 3-5-2.

I find it ridiculous that Real Madrid was able to sell a player that they did not want for 60m.

United is spoiling the market by willing to pay such price. Aren't there any better left wingers around?

Guys, chill out on ManUtd and FFP! United won't make top four this season and I predict their stock price will start to slide downward. Vidal isn't going to Manchester, UNited are NOT going to get a top centre back, United will not make top four. Downward spiral for ManUtd, but you aren't seeing just yet because of their cash from Adidas and the owners' financial scheming. Only a matter of time. I think they're fucked.

http://www.oneworldsports.com/?cID=2479

€160m total including transfer fee and wages. Assuming he gets a five year contract Di Maria's total cost to United will be around €32m a year, which is roughly one and a half times what Torres costs us per year for those who don't understand how high a figure we're talking about here. Madness really.

On a more balanced team like say PSG, this is a type of signing that could really take them to the next level.

But Man utd have a lot of holes in their team - Di Maria won't cover their RB and CB problems, or the fact they somehow don't have a real DM.

It is a good start though tbf to them, and if they can at least get decent options in midfield and defence, they can fight for top 4.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You