Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If we aren't getting Schurrle, then Di Maria would be a great signing indeed. Nothing more than £25m though.

Cavani

Hazard - Mata - Di Maria

Oscar - De Rossi

Looks good to me.

This would be a fucking great balance between talent-experience.

Unload Torres for Cavani + 30mio, bring back Kdb, Lukaku (if Ba leaves too). De Rossi for 15 and Maria for 25. Only 70mio for such team! Perhaps Papadopoulos/Mangala/xx but that would be cherry on top.

Cech

Azpi-Papa-Luiz-Cole

Oscar/Kdb-DeRossi

Maria-Mata-Hazard

Cavani

-

Lukaku, Ake, Cheek, Iva, Terry, Bertrand, Marin, Rambo, Mikel, Essien, Lamps, Ba?,

The following is from 'The Madrid One' in the Luka Modric thread. Thought it would be interesting for discussion.

Because i have been getting aneurisms for 3 years now watching him in madrid. He is predictable and inconsistent. The only positive thing in him is his final ball and his work rate. The guy could be an RWB which is one of the reasons mou took him to madrid since the midfield in madrid is really bad in defending due to its poor and slow technical players like khedira and alonso, and ozil and ronaldo not knowing how to defend for their lives.

Di Maria is predictable with his dribbling as he gets almost know where with it, he has bad decision making, and cant pass the ball for sh*t, i cant tell you how many times hes ruined counter attacks and is an even bigger reason as to why madrid sucks with the ball. He cant pass the ball for sh*t, only good pass is his final ball which is usually a cross or a looping "Teaspoon pass" as i refer to it as. Not only is his dribbling pathetic, his passing non existant, but he is a diver as well, he has made a bad name for him self specially in late 10/11 and early 11/12. Forget about his assist tally thats not the end of the story. One thing is to do well against betis and villareal, its another to flop everytime u face dortmund or bayern. Nonono he doesnt justify his prescence here. He is predictable and sh*T, and a diver. And inconsistent. He got injured in the middle of last season, came back, had little impact, was very good in the pre season with us against teams like LA GALAXY and some 2nd division spanish team, and then preceeded to suck @#!!@ big time in all of 12/13 with only one good game which was the game against valencia. He is predictable, horrible passer, inconsistent, and a diver.

But lets face it, chelsea will have mourinho here, he wont focus his game on passing, and if he bought di maria and had him play many times then its because he likes what di maria brings to the table for mous style of football. Hes shit though, but u know what, mou probably doesnt like him enough to take him to chelsea, but mou has made some VERY bad purchases recently, so u never know. If i were u id hope not to get di maria, but then again he'd probably bench, for a purchase less than 15 mil maybe hed be alright but he cost madrid 28 million and didnt justify it, hes a handicap.

He wont go for less than 25 btw, i doubt madrid will be foolish to do that. Psg is on him atm ive heard.

Thanks for posting my post.

I haven't seen Schurlle play but Di Maria is a disgrace, i have watched him play for thousands of minutes over the last three years. Ive begged for him to leave for two. Don't count on Di Maria. He would have you thinking he's the next robben with those youtube videos but dont fool yourselves the guy is a disgrace, those youtube videos can make anyone look good but what matters goes beyond dribbling some poor bloke from Real Murcia, Mallorca, or Auxerre.

Dont rate di maria very highly. Moments of brilliance but a lot of mediocrity. Id swerve this one and expect Chels to do so

When I saw Di maria at Benfica, I thought he'd become a consistent top-class player....he had most of the tools you look for in a wide player.

But then he moved to Madrid and he hasn't lived up to expectations...he kinda seems like United's Nani...has his moments of brilliance but then he also makes quite a few shocking decisions..

I reckon he'll go PSG or City if Pellegrini wants him.

Di Maria is the perfect player for our right flank. He brings the right balance. We need a hard worker to compliment Hazard and Mata, who can beat his man and put in great crosses. He does all of that. Madrid fans are spoilt. He's a top player.

Anyone saying that he isn't clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You