Brazil NT @ Confederations Cup

renanh

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't he not linked with us as well, their was a lot of South American media outlets saying we had signed him for $6-10 million or something.

Yep but the Borussia rumours were started by his Mom, carries a lot more weight i think.

I like how you make this assessment when Dante played 2 games for the NT.

No I make this assessment based on the skill sets of both players.

Dante has every chance to start ahead of Luiz but I think Brazil's best CB partnership is Luiz - Silva simply because they compliment eachother better than lets say a Dante - Silva partnership.

Of course that is only my opinion.

Wasn't luiz captaining the brazillian side in the past few matches? Was that a stop gap arrangement or Scolari does see his captain in Luiz?

I think he will make Luiz play in the midfield!

It will take a big man to not play Dante, who's the best centre half in Europe at the moment (imo).

The best you think? Wow that's a big statement. Dante's been a revelation this season but I wouldn't call him the best in Europe.

Well, he either number 1 or 2. Granted silva was injured a lot this season.

Also, Dante wasn't a star this season. He was always well-known in Germany.

The best you think? Wow that's a big statement. Dante's been a revelation this season but I wouldn't call him the best in Europe.

Yes, I think he's the best on form, at least. Who'd you go for? Come to think of it, I'd have all those 3 Brazilians in my top 10.

Yes, I think he's the best on form, at least. Who'd you go for? Come to think of it, I'd have all those 3 Brazilians in my top 10.

I say Silva, Dante...

However, if Kompany gets back to fitness, he would be up there as well. Puyol is almost done and Ramos is very good going forward, not so much defending set pieces.

Out of the three Chelsea players, I think Oscar needs a break - he has played a lot of games ( I hope we don't really play him on pre-season too much). But looking forward to see Bernard having a chance on the international stage!

Julio Cesar

Dani Alves - David Luiz - T. Silva - Marcelo

Fernando - Hernanes

Lucas Moura - Oscar - Neymar Jr

Fred

NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN IT ALL IF YOU ASK ME! :eyebrows:

Does Rmpr, Henrique or any other Brasillian on this forum have connections with or close to the manager of Brasil? If you do, do us all a favour and tell him to leave Oscar out of his plans or just use him as a bit part player. He need's a break... Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...