Mancini Sacked!

Money is all Man City have, though. They will never become like us, because they are a passionless club, and I think it won't be long before they return to what they once were, just a mediocre team. We're different, we've had players like Lampard, Terry, Cech etc. and a very devoted owner for so many years. We've created history.

City are a club without identity, without spirit. They don't even have a legend, and probably they never will.

It's funny cause that's the same thing I hear from opposing fans towards Chelsea.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City just seemed to buy players for the name and sake of it.Then seemed to become stuck when working out who to play in a way that worked.Took a long time to gel hence only winning 2 trophies in that amount of time.With the money spent they should've gone far in all comps and champs league...but didnt.Man U were always going to be the team to beat as Fergie has put together such a good team!
We spent daft amounts on Torres and Sheva for the names it seemed...they turned out crap..

City just seemed to buy players for the name and sake of it.Then seemed to become stuck when working out who to play in a way that worked.Took a long time to gel hence only winning 2 trophies in that amount of time.With the money spent they should've gone far in all comps and champs league...but didnt.Man U were always going to be the team to beat as Fergie has put together such a good team!

We spent daft amounts on Torres and Sheva for the names it seemed...they turned out crap..

Yeah do bad when we pay for stars. Which is why I don't think cavani and Falcao will be wise.

It's best to get someone with potential like benteke

Yeah do bad when we pay for stars. Which is why I don't think cavani and Falcao will be wise.

It's best to get someone with potential like benteke

Benteke? We already have the BEAST of Belgium and its Stingray...What?... I mean Lukaku.

We need a goal per match striker.

It's funny cause that's the same thing I hear from opposing fans towards Chelsea.

Oh come on, haven't you learned anything? It's obvious that Chelsea fans are the best. We're the smartest, the best, better than the rest. Much like religious fanats see things.

Jokes aside, the reality is that nobody's a full saint, nobody's fully evil. We see things in an extremely biased way, we mostly ignore our negatives and stress our positives or twist and turn the negatives into positives. We do the opposite with our rivals, we refuse to acknowledge them. Truth is our rivals have genuine reasons to hate/dislike us, as do we with them.

Fact is we are all, well maybe not all, but most football fans supporting one club are hypocrites. So are we, I've seen it a lot. Things that we criticize City for, we praise if it involves us. Etc etc... Also, when you read other clubs' forums, everybody is convinced there is a conspiracy against them, mostly involving referees. We are convinced we are getting fucked by refs and that we get no luck, but you pop up at a Spurs or United or Arsenal forum and they say exactly the same stuff about themselves.

Truth is we're all not that different, people just want to feel different to others just for the sake of it. There needs to be basis for rivalry, there always has been a need for it. It should be harmless entertainment and banter, until you see hooligans injuring and killing people. This is when things go too far. But generally I see all this rivalry thing as adults playing games, seeing who can piss off others the most. This is basically the whole point, how much can you piss people off. Football, in truth, has no meaning at all. It's like watching theatre plays every week, it gives us heros to worship, much like little girls fall in love with pop stars. That's why I don't allow it to bother me too much, it's just entertainment.

I don't know how about you, but I take rivalry as a game, I don't actually hate anybody for their religion, race, gender and much less for what sports club they support. When I enter into a debate with a rival, I assume he takes it as light banter and fun as well, the moment it starts getting too heated and personal, I step aside.

I just reread what I wrote and I don't even know why the fuck I wrote this. But it took me too long to just delete it, so I'm just gonna post it.

"We won the league with Gallas, Terry, Lampard and Eidur Gudjohnsen who all played a pivotal role in us winning the league by a long stretch, we were already a fantastic team before Roman arrived. Manchester City bought a shit load of players during the Thaxin Shinawatra era and then they spent a bucket load since Mansour has arrived and they only won it on goal difference. The way we did it and the way Man City did it was totally different, the core of the Chelsea team was always there except Drogba/ Makalele but Eidur played just as many games as Drogba in his first season in the League."

- Badboy

For Man City to have won the league last season off of goal difference last season speaks volumes, not to mention their performance this season and the abysmal performances in Europe. Mancini is always blaming the fact that there was not enough investment during the summer, but that is a complete and utter load of bollocks. When you have Tevez, Aguero, and Dzeko as your forwards, there should be absolutely no complaint about the squqd not being good enough. Not to mention the strength of the rest of the team. Nearly a billion quid invested and he's still churning out mediocre results, Mancini can say it's because of the players underperforming (which he does a lot), but at the end of the day, it's his job to motivate the team, which he clearly has not done.

Goodbye Bobby.

Citeh loggers have one of the strongest bench, if not the strongest.

Mancini still have not done anything with them. Demanded more players, meanwhile players like Dzeko was picking his nose on the bench, why ? This guy should have been a starter in my view in most of the games.

Had it not been for Ya-Ya Citeh would not even been 2nd in PL.

"We won the league with Gallas, Terry, Lampard and Eidur Gudjohnsen who all played a pivotal role in us winning the league by a long stretch, we were already a fantastic team before Roman arrived. Manchester City bought a shit load of players during the Thaxin Shinawatra era and then they spent a bucket load since Mansour has arrived and they only won it on goal difference. The way we did it and the way Man City did it was totally different, the core of the Chelsea team was always there except Drogba/ Makalele but Eidur played just as many games as Drogba in his first season in the League."

- Badboy

The fact remain is that without Roman money we would not be where we are at.

In fact Chelsea was about to go to administration before Roman came.

So thanks to oil money Chelsea is an elite force.

Don't care about the little things you guys mention, money saved us and brought us great players and great manager.

Benteke? We already have the BEAST of Belgium and its Stingray...What?... I mean Lukaku.

We need a goal per match striker.

Yeah but we need more then one striker, surely?

If we have not learned from buying stars in the past, we will never learned.

I rather buy young players with a lot of potential like Lukaku, Hazard, Oscar and such. I will add Benteke to that list, very well prospect.

So Mancini is getting the axe, and many people is saying he dont deserve it. His job this season has been pretty poor, and its the second time in a row that City end up out of the UCL knockout stage.

It seems every manager in PL leaves in SAF shadow...

Just remember them bragging on and on about how they got Robinho,they beat us to him blah blah...that didnt exactly work out well!

I remember when we played them at the Etihad just after they got him and he scored to put them 1-0 up and we ended up winning 3-1 :lol:

Good times, good times.