Mancini Sacked!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I like Mancini. I hate City beyond belief so I'm glad now they don't have anything I can feel a slight remorse for. Now I wish death and dishonour to all things Sky Blue.

City owners have connections with the Malaga owners, making for an easy deal. If they we're going for Mourinho, they'd have to have an 'Eden Hazard style' wage-war with us again.

Mourinho to United had more weight to it, due to how he acted during the CL draw.

I know everything about it.. was a massive fan of italian football at the time.

Then you should know that match fixing were for betting purposes. Juve didn't win the league because of the fixing and neither did they need the match fixing to win the league. They had by far the best squad in Italy at the time.

Pellegrini is a good tactician but I can't help but smile when I think that the Manchester clubs will have Moyes and Pellegrini at the helm. Jose will eat them alive in mindgames

Still a bit premature to state that he is definitely gone, it's merely speculations at the moment. But it looks very likely that he is going. What I'm most worried about is that they might actually have a go for Mourinho, despite strong links with Pellegrini, but we have first hand experience that strong links often mean nothing. Those rumours could be planted as a smoke screen to keep the real target a secret, like we have done in the past.

Even if they don't have any interest in Mourinho, then I'm also pondering the possibility that the JM camp will start milking the situation, stating to us that there is interest and we need to pay big bucks. Those kind of negotiations can stall the agreement for weeks, which means less time for preparation and more nerve wrecking.

I hope our deal with Jose is done or that it will be done soon, I'm talking days or even hours, because if it isn't when Mancini is officially shown the door, things could get ugly. I hope I'm wrong about this, but if I'm not, we could get royally fucked and settle for another de facto interim manager.

Best case scenario? Mancini stays, we get Mou.

Second best case? Mancini off, Pellegrini (or any other manager) quickly confirmed as a replacement, we get Mou.

^ He only won titles in italy because of the match fixing scandal, and could only win a league title (with a far superior team to United) by goal difference.

He won a Coppa Italia with Fiorentina, another Coppa Italia with Lazio, 3 Serie A league trophies, another 2 Coppa Italia trophies and 2 Supercoppa Italiana trophies all with Inter. Along with a PL, FA cup and Community Shield with City. Hes fairly successful, in fact very successful. Thats 12 trophies since 2001.

And not to mention, Mancini has an abysmal record in Europe.

His record in Europe is his only down fall in my opinion. He is a good manager but I don't know why he went and pissed about with that 3-5-2 for half the season though.

Then you should know that match fixing were for betting purposes. Juve didn't win the league because of the fixing and neither did they need the match fixing to win the league. They had by far the best squad in Italy at the time.

That wasn't my point..

The best side in italy were relegated, Milan had points deducted. Mancini won titles because of this, that scandal was the best thing to happen to his career. Even when he 'actually' won the title (as opposed to being 'awarded it') it was still because of this, and the effect it had on the league.

His press conferences are cringe worthy, he has no idea what people ask him and he has no idea what he's saying. Plus he's not a good man manager, the decision to play Hart yesterday was disgusting even though it was right i suppose it was a horrible way to do things. He fell out with lots of players due to his poor communication skills. Man City would've done a lot better in the last few years, at least performance wise and they woulda shown more resilience too with a real manager.

Anyway news just broke that he has gone. The Mancini era is over.