test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Closed Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

320 posts in this topic

Wooooohooooo...

We know what we are we know what we areeeeeeeeee

Well done Chelsea. Performance wasn't great, but who cares about the performance.

Champions of EUROPA we know what we are. haha doesnt sound as nice but who cares, back 2 back european titles!

And now to add Rafa to my sig.. Youve done the job Rafa, youre okay in my book.

We won despite some bad performances from some of our better players. Cahill had a fantastic game....Lampard just basically admitted they're working on a contract which is amazing!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2012
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPA 2013

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!!!

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS YOU FAT BASTARD ON THE BENCH, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE EVERYONE RIGHT NOW. I LOVE TORRES AND IVANOVIC AND PAULO FERREIRA.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WE'RE THE BEST!!!

JVL and ZOS like this

The number 2... Number of goals scored by our wonderful team... Number of European trophies won by us these past 2 years... Number of trophies that Benfica lost in their past 2 games in added time... Number of the beautiful man who scored the winning goal =]

blu35_army, cousin benson and Rmpr like this